How Bad is your Neighborhood???....
Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree265Likes

Thread: How Bad is your Neighborhood???....

Angry How Bad is your Neighborhood???....

I know I've told all you folks before, how bad my neighborhood is, and true to form; I walk out there today and some thief had stolen my little sister Sue's special tomato plant in my tiny garden.

I usually try to cheat/gamble on getting my little garden going asap in the season. It works about half the time and I get a couple weeks, maybe even a month's worth of extra growing time, either that or I get bit and frost or rain or hail or snow gets me. Well, I gambled this year and got almost a month, since most folks won't even start at all until Mother's day or after. I had strawberries everywhere, blooms everywhere and fruit already growing.

Sue had begged me for a tomato plant with some nice big tomatoes, and it was well on its way with flowers starting already and had grown several inches already.

Well, they yanked Sue's tomato plant right out, threw my cage into the alley, then proceeded to rob me of 4 or 5 huge strawberry plants too.

It's not the first time this has happened either. A few years ago, a neighbor I KNOW, swiped a prize tomato plant, and I recognized it in his yard a couple days later. I KNOW MY PLANTS, but I let it go and acted like I didn't see it and chose to take the course of grace, rather than pound him into a pulp.

Sue was heartbroken, I'm pissed and I hope he doesn't come back to hit me again.

O, how I'd love to sink a bb into his right and left cheek; as he bends over to snake something out of my garden. That'll give him something to think about every time he sits down for a while. I am up all kinds of hours through the night and day. I could nail this dude so fast and he wouldn't even know where it came from. All he'd hear is a tiny little "poof, poof" and he'd be screaming the next moment running for his life. I bet he wouldn't touch MY garden after that. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do, in this neighborhood.

So very very tempting... Somebody hold me back...

So, how bad is your neighborhood???...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

There are low lifes everywhere and the lawyers keep passing laws to protect them. Is a shame you can't protect yourself anymore without dire consequences. Sometimes the only thing that keeps me from correcting an Ahole is the fact you can't cross a border or own firearms if you so much as touch one of them.

set bear traps in your back yard or do the old pot growers method of pain. Catch a rattle snake and NAIL his tail to a piece of 2x4 and steak the 2x4 down right next to the tomato plant. Yes I know it sounds cold to nail the snakes tail but that is how they did it keeps the snake pissed off and all that.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    There are low lifes everywhere and the lawyers keep passing laws to protect them. Is a shame you can't protect yourself anymore without dire consequences. Sometimes the only thing that keeps me from correcting an Ahole is the fact you can't cross a border or own firearms if you so much as touch one of them.
    Liberal Progressive Democrats you mean turning criminals into the victim.

Active method:
    1. Inject custom fluid into paintball:
      • banker's dye in a paint ball - thief can't wash that crap off and everyone knows s/he's a thief afterwards.
      • pepper spray in a paint ball - you'll hear them yelling a mile away when they are hit.
    2. Make your own 'paintball' using silicone caulking and filler of choice
    3. Adding stuff to a water balloon works too, but you want to be certain you hit your target, and not your plants.

Note: I would recommend using a sling shot delivery system - they're easy to hide and very powerful.
    This man is my hero...

Passive method:
    1. inexpensive critter cam hidden in a birdhouse or in a window overlooking the garden.
    2. break beam sensor that emits an ear shattering screech or takes photos (if you're good with electronics - this can be armed from an indoors switch every time you go to work or bed)
    3. small snap traps - but be careful, these can get you into trouble in different states

Some of this is frivolous, but if you can give us a picture of the space that needs protecting, we may be able to help with more practical solutions.
    Hidden Content Midlife Crisis Mode - Activated! Hidden Content
    My 2-Wheel Babies: 2017 Versys X 300 - 2006 Kawasaki Nomad 1600 - 2009 Piaggio MP3 500 - 2014 Honda Ruckus
    My Other Recreational Rides: 1991 Bluebird Prison RV - Cheap Kayak - Burning Man Bike

Sorry to hear that..I live in a great area where a lot of people don't lock doors and leave there keys in the ignition but we still lost a bunch of decorations one halloween.

What city are you in Littletommy?

Goodness Tommy, they stole your garden plants!?!? I'm kinda sitting here baffled.

I've always lived in the country and never had to worry about theives. We leave our doors unlocked, keys in the car, and shop door wide open when we leave. The only theiving going on around here is when the neighbor's dog steals our cat's bed.

So sorry LT to hear of the raiders to your front yard garden in downtown Spokane. I would feel very violated and outraged too. Hard to be gracious and turn the other cheek when they make off with something you had poured TLC into with expectations of putting a smile on Lil' Sister's face.
    Unfortunately any of the mentioned plans for revenge would likely get you into trouble with either the police or earn escalated retribution from the plant thief.
    Would hate to see you in jail with the other hard asses asking " Whatcha in for, Boy?" ..and you have to reply "Stinkbombem".
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Thanks for all the replies folks. I'm not sure about the Rattlesnake idea though...ha ha.

I still like the idea of sinking a couple bb's into his butt though...

Unfortunately, my best sniper's perch is just out of view from the corner he grabbed my plants, by a shed in the way. I guess that is fortunate for the thief though, because I have to admit, I think I'd do it.

I wish I had more electronic skills. I'd like to graft a tracking chip into a plants stock somehow, then GPS track it right to his front door and demand my plants back. I'd make the creep, dig them up, take them back to my house, plant them nicely again, then chain the buttwipe to the garden for a couple weeks until the plants are over their initial shock and are growing again nicely. I'd hang a sign on the guy saying "I am a thief, kick me in the ass, so I will remember not to steal anything from littletommy's garden ever again". And quite simply, if baby sister Sue got hold of him, she'd pound him into a pulp. I'm not kidding either. She already wants to smack TWilight, just because he made fun of my 87!!!! snicker snicker snicker... And now that I think about it, he could use a good smack now and then... he he he.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links