Just Don't Get It.....
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Just Don't Get It.....

Just Don't Get It.....

This is sick. The downward decline of the MN metro area is more noticeable now than ever.

Stories like this are almost a daily occurrence here in MN - in the news for a day, then gone.

5-year-old possibly sexually assaulted in St. Paul | KMSP

ALSO - The Minneapolis public school system has an amazingly LOW 50% graduation rate, and we just keep pumping $$$ into the failing public school system. If they only had more $$$, kids would graduate high school, yeah right.

Minneapolis has lowest graduation rate compared to 50 other major cities - StarTribune.com

I just don't get it..wait, Yeah, it makes sense now.

Good luck folks!
    Hoot Gibson and TWilight like this.
    Yamaha - 1992 TW200
    BMW - 1995 R1100GS

Quote Originally Posted by 1911garand View Post
    This is sick. The downward decline of the MN metro area is more noticeable now than ever.

Stories like this are almost a daily occurrence here in MN - in the news for a day, then gone.

5-year-old possibly sexually assaulted in St. Paul | KMSP

ALSO - The Minneapolis public school system has an amazingly LOW 50% graduation rate, and we just keep pumping $$$ into the failing public school system. If they only had more $$$, kids would graduate high school, yeah right.

Minneapolis has lowest graduation rate compared to 50 other major cities - StarTribune.com

I just don't get it..wait, Yeah, it makes sense now.

Good luck folks!
    The shit that happens when you let Illegals, especially Muslim Illegal Trash, into your cities that are already infested by a corrupt school system run by Minority and Far Left Loons....check out the political leans and diversity of your city and school board "leaders" ....then you will have your answers...Don't call me a Bigot, Racist, or Homophobe, call me Honest....the facts don't lie!
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

I was just getting ready to go off on a new thread but I guess I will post here instead.

My entire adult life I have waited for a constitutional conservative candidate to run for President. I had convinced myself that all across America there were tens of millions just like me waiting for the right candidate to rally behind. I had convinced myself that as a nation we were far smarter than the 10 o'clock news portray's every evening. I really, really believed that it was just the left wing loonies that would allow themselves to be suckered into voting for a clown. The voters in this years republican primary have proven me wrong on all accounts. I hope Trump is actually a genius trapped with an 8 year old's vocabulary. All signs point to no though. Sorry for the rant but I am officially dumbfounded.........

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Yes "These Times, They Are A Changin".... ....and not for the better.

What a sad, sorry state it is when you think about it, that more Americans believe that Trump and Hillary are the best that America has to offer, that one of those two would be the best to be the leader of the Free World.

Pray for our Country, Pray for our World, PLEASE.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    I was just getting ready to go off on a new thread but I guess I will post here instead.

My entire adult life I have waited for a constitutional conservative candidate to run for President. I had convinced myself that all across America there were tens of millions just like me waiting for the right candidate to rally behind. I had convinced myself that as a nation we were far smarter than the 10 o'clock news portray's every evening. I really, really believed that it was just the left wing loonies that would allow themselves to be suckered into voting for a clown. The voters in this years republican primary have proven me wrong on all accounts. I hope Trump is actually a genius trapped with an 8 year old's vocabulary. All signs point to no though. Sorry for the rant but I am officially dumbfounded.........

Tom
    Well Tom, I have to say I hate all these labels such as Constitutional Conservative and even just Conservative. I really wish these politicians actually carried the torch of the labels assigned to them.
    Instead I have to constantly read between all the lines and decide for myself both what a Conservative is and who is a Conservative. This is where it all gets blurry and I end up feeling like a mushroom being fed fertilizer.

I want a guy in the WH who goes by Hoot's signature, Say what you mean and mean what you say! We will never be sure that Trump is such the man but now that he is sure to be the nominee I will place my full support in his camp, not that I haven't right along.

The real prize is now and always has been what happens in November. Like it or not, Like Trump or not, he is our only hope of keeping Hillary out and that my friends is the only prize. I do hope that we can all sit back and lick our wounds and get over all the damages we have just suffered. Then get back up and do our part to make sure we get a republican elected to stop the constant destruction we have witnessed over the last almost 8 years. Get over yourselves and your hurt feelings and get behind our nominee so we can win. The democrats play this game very well, "Divide and Conquer" and we should not allow them to win even if we don't necessarily like our candidate! We can all have our differences on who we think would be or would have been the best choice but it is a moot point now. Trump will be our nominee and Hillary is the enemy so if you are not for her then you better be for him. We also must think about the majorities in both houses and do our part to keep them there even though that stinks worse than an out house. The Supreme Court is at stake and we simply cannot afford to lose there. Liberals and the political correct crowd must go down! Either we hang together or we hang alone.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    Well Tom, I have to say I hate all these labels such as Constitutional Conservative and even just Conservative. I really wish these politicians actually carried the torch of the labels assigned to them.
    Instead I have to constantly read between all the lines and decide for myself both what a Conservative is and who is a Conservative. This is where it all gets blurry and I end up feeling like a mushroom being fed fertilizer.

I want a guy in the WH who goes by Hoot's signature, Say what you mean and mean what you say! We will never be sure that Trump is such the man but now that he is sure to be the nominee I will place my full support in his camp, not that I haven't right along.

The real prize is now and always has been what happens in November. Like it or not, Like Trump or not, he is our only hope of keeping Hillary out and that my friends is the only prize. I do hope that we can all sit back and lick our wounds and get over all the damages we have just suffered. Then get back up and do our part to make sure we get a republican elected to stop the constant destruction we have witnessed over the last almost 8 years. Get over yourselves and your hurt feelings and get behind our nominee so we can win. The democrats play this game very well, "Divide and Conquer" and we should not allow them to win even if we don't necessarily like our candidate! We can all have our differences on who we think would be or would have been the best choice but it is a moot point now. Trump will be our nominee and Hillary is the enemy so if you are not for her then you better be for him. We also must think about the majorities in both houses and do our part to keep them there even though that stinks worse than an out house. The Supreme Court is at stake and we simply cannot afford to lose there. Liberals and the political correct crowd must go down! Either we hang together or we hang alone.

GaryL
    Sorry Gary. If people do not yet know weather or not Trump is a "Say what you mean and mean what you say!" type of guy they simply have not been paying ANY attention at all. Is he better than Hillary? I will have to do some real soul searching on that one because from where I sit they are eerily similar.

Tom
    GaryL, TWilight and Hoot Gibson like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Sorry Gary. If people do not yet know weather or not Trump is a "Say what you mean and mean what you say!" type of guy they simply have not been paying ANY attention at all. Is he better than Hillary? I will have to do some real soul searching on that one because from where I sit they are eerily similar.

Tom
    We just have to hope that your feelings are wrong! I sure do see where you are sitting but I have my hopes that Trump's ego will over rule his propensity to be an ass or a turn coat.

GaryL
    Dryden-Tdub and Hoot Gibson like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Yamaha - 1992 TW200
    BMW - 1995 R1100GS

Quote Originally Posted by 1911garand View Post
    This sick bastard will be caught! Then, once convicted he will be sent to prison where the prison officials will do all they can to see that his crime is not made public to the other convicts and in many cases not even the staff. Believe me when I tell you, even the most evil prisoners in the entire prison hate baby rapers and this guy will have a death sentence on his head the moment his real crime is discovered. Quite often we hear the term "Honor among Thieves" but I can assure you there is absolutely a lot of honor where baby rapers are concerned and they have a very short life expectancy once the word gets out. The truth of the matter is, once he is convicted beyond any reasonable doubt he should just be hung so as not to place others around him including the prison staff in any danger.

GaryL

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    Yes "These Times, They Are A Changin".... ....and not for the better.

What a sad, sorry state it is when you think about it, that more Americans believe that Trump and Hillary are the best that America has to offer, that one of those two would be the best to be the leader of the Free World.

Pray for our Country, Pray for our World, PLEASE.
    Do I hear an "Amen Brother" out there anywhere...? I hear one. Amen!!
    Xracer, Mel and Hoot Gibson like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links