President failure's smart diplomacy
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: President failure's smart diplomacy

President failure's smart diplomacy

Byron, GaryL, JerseyJeeper and 6 others like this.
    A very very wise man once said “it’s more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow”.

"Now then get your weapons... and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me"
    Gen:27:3

“I've noticed that everyone who is for abortion has already been born.”
    -Ronald Reagan

I feel it appropriate to say something like, I am shocked, astonished, (I'm already pissed as hell), but nothing this President does, based on what he has already done, shocks or astonishes me anymore.

Pray for our Nation.

Nothing Lower that I can think of, even Whale Dung and Hillary, are as deep on the chart as the Half Breed Half Witted Kenyan .... ;o
    jtstdub and 87bags like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

And let's not forget that three more new Supreme Court Justices will likely be appointed during the next administration. Do any of us trust Hilary to make these appointments with the long term interests of America in mind? Irregardless of what the next President does day to day the appointments to the Supreme Court have the most lasting influence on our future. Vote for the future for our children, not just with expectation of more immediate government handouts to buy your vote today.
    87bags, wolfy, Dryden-Tdub and 1 others like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

That's what troubles me most. I could survive 4 years of almost anyone in the Oval Office, but a one-sided, liberal-leaning Supreme Court will terminate life as we have known it, forever.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Can't anyone realize the times have changed since the 50s? USA is overdue for change man. "Trickle Down" economics don't work, neither
    does global conflict work to stimulate economys any more. This country needs to follow the Constitution. Start separating Church from State.
    Change from a economy based on growth and resource exploitation to one based on sustainablity equitable resource distribution. Most importantly
    we need a Governing system that truly represents the people of the Nation, not just a select few. Those who do not study History are doomed to repeat it.
    I find it hard to distinguish Vietnam from the current mess except this time around less Americans had to die for nothing.(so far). People should not fret over "who" is
    President. That's not who runs this country. Neither is Congress. Trump will be Pres by a landslide. He is playing the same role Reagan did. Come in saying anything that people want to hear, claiming to be different. Once elected, it'll be business as usual but being a skilled actor like Reagan he'll do what he wants and makes us all love him (just like Reagan).
    We draw nearer and nearer to the real change coming when it becomes insufferable for the masses to have nothing whilst the elite have it all. Founding fathers felt it was civic duty.
    Hidden Content
    Tonto
    on the "Left Coast"
    2015 BMW F700GS
    2005 Yamaha V Star 1100
    2018 Suzuki Van Van
    More Wagging and less Barking
    Make Love not War

Quote Originally Posted by arbolmano View Post
    Can't anyone realize the times have changed since the 50s? USA is overdue for change man. "Trickle Down" economics don't work, neither
    does global conflict work to stimulate economys any more. This country needs to follow the Constitution. Start separating Church from State.
    Change from a economy based on growth and resource exploitation to one based on sustainablity equitable resource distribution. Most importantly
    we need a Governing system that truly represents the people of the Nation, not just a select few. Those who do not study History are doomed to repeat it.
    I find it hard to distinguish Vietnam from the current mess except this time around less Americans had to die for nothing.(so far). People should not fret over "who" is
    President. That's not who runs this country. Neither is Congress. Trump will be Pres by a landslide. He is playing the same role Reagan did. Come in saying anything that people want to hear, claiming to be different. Once elected, it'll be business as usual but being a skilled actor like Reagan he'll do what he wants and makes us all love him (just like Reagan).
    We draw nearer and nearer to the real change coming when it becomes insufferable for the masses to have nothing whilst the elite have it all. Founding fathers felt it was civic duty.
    I would love to hear you expand on some of your ideas. Unfortunately the ONLY things you seem to share with us is your disdain for Ronald Reagan, religion and armed conflict. You also seem conflicted? In one post Reagan ushered in this nations demise and in the next post you state " The President does not run this country". It is exhausting trying to decipher what you truly believe! Please give it some thought and try to articulate your position just a tad more clearly. Thank you.

Tom
    GaryL and Hoot Gibson like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by arbolmano View Post
    As a diagnostic test I think with some things you say your head seems to be OK but on other things you say I am sure your lug nuts need re torquing.

GaryL
    Hoot Gibson likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by goldenhtr View Post
    Bill Whittle is always the voice of reason when he speaks!

There is another voice I have seen in You Tube videos called Intellectual Frog legs and worth viewing if you care to find it.

GaryL
    littletommy likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Here is yet another thought to ponder.

GaryL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links