Qwerty Questions
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Qwerty. I don't mean to pry but I have three questions for you. #1 Did you happen to write for Cycle Magazine. #2 Was it TDC. #3 Is your first name Kevin. I used to read Cycle from cover to cover and I'm picking up an echo in style.

I hope everyone knows this is not humor but an attempt to honor. Kevin Cameron was perhaps the best tech writer ever.Qwerty's post are on the same level. So my glass is raised to you sir!

Let me just say that I have been checking this post every day waiting for an answer! So please, let the forum know!

ps. If your suspicions are confirmed, what does it say about our ability (as humans) to identify other personalities. It's kind of a 6th sense--instinctive. Very cool inclination either way.

-DCTW

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Qwerty aka Clark Kent or perhaps Bruce Wayne or ...maybe...Dianna Prince?

Quote Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
    Qwerty. I don't mean to pry but I have three questions for you. #1 Did you happen to write for Cycle Magazine. #2 Was it TDC. #3 Is your first name Kevin. I used to read Cycle from cover to cover and I'm picking up an echo in style.
    #1 No.

#2 Hunh?

#3. No.

Thank you for the compliment, but no, I'm not nearly so cool. I hope Mr. Cameron isn't too insulted with your comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by DCTW View Post
    Let me just say that I have been checking this post every day waiting for an answer! So please, let the forum know!

ps. If your suspicions are confirmed, what does it say about our ability (as humans) to identify other personalities. It's kind of a 6th sense--instinctive. Very cool inclination either way.

-DCTW
    I began receiving PMs complaining of my lack of political correctness in the face of a plethora of false, misleading, and often downright dangerous answers to legitimate questions. When pussyfooting about little boys' feelings takes precedence over truth and safety, time for me to leave. I don't hang out with children.

I only logged on today to answer all the PM notifications in my email I have received asking for advice. The PM system on this site does not allow responding directly from my email client--log-in to the site is required, which is something I won't be likely to do for a while since I have a very low tolerance for whiners. One of the PMs directed me to this thread, and I had to agree that Xracer, due to his proven record of helping others with questions, deserves an answer.

Anywho, I'd like to ask anyone who PMs in the future to please include an email address to which I can respond. It will be easier for me.

Be safe,

Ken

As John Wayne once said." Don't let the bastards get you down" Qwerty I hope you will come back aboard but if not I'll still buy you a drink if I'm ever in your neck of the woods.

Qwerty(Ken):

Your input on our forum is valuable and appreciated. I would rather that you stay with us, I'm sorry to see you leave over this. Take care.
    Regards...Wes
    In the Stable: 73 Honda CT90,81 Honda CT110,81 Honda CT70,04 Yamaha TW200,07 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500

I am confused here. Why was my remark copied in qwerty's response above?

Anyway, I hope everything is okay and that qwerty continues to shower the forum with his irreverent and stylish wisdom--its a joy to read.

-DCTW

Crawfordville. FL, (south of Tallahassee), on the beach
    Hey, qwerty's leaving? That's not fair to the rest of us. I for one never noticed any lack of political correctness in any of qwerty's posts. He even corrected something I wrote a time or two (or three?) and I never took offense at it, not like on some other forums where one-upmanship seems to be the thing rather than a wealth of knowledge. His input here and vast knowledge and personal experience on a array of topics has been invaluable and I would hate to see him gone. Do we all have to hound him with PM's until he decides to return?

Probably not.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links