compulsory computer confusion
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: compulsory computer confusion

compulsory computer confusion

Lately on this forum I have frequently been getting the "Aw Snap page". Most often when I want to leave a thread and click on the back arrow. WTF?

Yep, even as I tried to edit this post for a spelling error, I got aw snapped again.
    Last edited by phelonius; 05-06-2016 at 09:59 PM.
    Phelonius

Yep, I've seen this problem before. It is scientifically impossible to prove, but it is directly related to old farts that are getting, well, too cocky, too big for their britches, so to speak.

It's funded by the Federal Government to keep you dependent, ....

There! Did that help you?

Good.
    TWilight likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    Lately on this forum I have frequently been getting the "Aw Snap page". Most often when I want to leave a thread and click on the back arrow. WTF?

Yep, even as I tried to edit this post for a spelling error, I got aw snapped again.
    This happend with my old computer because my memory was too full, delete some stuff. If that doesnt work try re downloading chrome.
    Jon
    2007 Yamaha TW200Hidden Content
    Tusk D Flex Handguards, ProTaper Pillow Top grips, Yamaha crossbar pad

2002 Yamaha TTR-125
    1978 Honda XL125

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Not your computer. Nor the forum software.

It's your ISP.

How do I know? On the RARE (for this company) times when I've had connection issues, I have gotten that page - on other websites.

You have an issue. May be between you and the phone pole; or between your ISP's tight-string connections and the world-wyed web. If you're using a smartphone...that's yer problem.

Smart phones aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    Yep, I've seen this problem before. It is scientifically impossible to prove, but it is directly related to old farts that are getting, well, too cocky, too big for their britches, so to speak.

It's funded by the Federal Government to keep you dependent, ....

Good.
    Oh, thankgoodness, I was afraid I was just being paranoid. At least now I know it's an actual plot.
    BTW I am already using chrome.
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.
    Phelonius

On this forum I get aw snapped every time I click on the back arrow. Well, not every time. Sometimes clicking on the back arrow just gets me a square of different choices I don't want, then when I click again I get snapped.
    Phelonius

On this forum I get aw snapped every time I click on the back arrow. Well, not every time. Sometimes clicking on the back arrow just gets me a square of different choices I don't want, then when I click again I get snapped.
    In Chrome a single quick click of the back arrow should being you back to the previous page. If you click and hold the back arrow it will open a box of the last several pages in your history for you to select one to go to.

Thanks, that helps foil the aw snap. I personally think it is something apple programed in because I refuse to use their upgrades with the apple malware in them.
    Phelonius

Something is wrong with this site. I have been in and out of half a dozen posts and haven't been snapped yet today.
    Phelonius

Quote Originally Posted by old w/2 many guns & bikes View Post
    It appears something was deleted between my post and now. Don't know what it was, but I will say that when I tell those jokes I usually am gender friendly by telling the first joke as "what do you tell a MAN with two black eyes?" as women though much rarer have appeared in court as abusers of their man. Then I tell the other with the man as the perpetrator.

Interesting theory about god. Especially when you consider the God of the Bible swings a wide path. God of Adam and Eve through Abraham sagas is the God of the Jewish beliefs. Also God of the Muslim beliefs with a break off as to which son God told Abraham to sacrifice. And God of the later Christian beliefs. I know a lot of people in prison that will now like to have their cases reheard since if they were heard saying I'm going to kill you right before they killed someone, and the statement was used against them in court; their case can be thrown out by saying they weren't talking about the person they killed. All cases where racist comments were made in racial crimes will have to be reheard. And on and on.

If I've upset either of you; just give it a day or two - as I've been going back and deleting my jokes and other comments; and only leaving posts that might be pertinent to TW enthusiasts.
    I was not offended in the least. I have told those jokes myself and always thought they were a good measure of the "limits" of my audience. Uncomfortably funny and awkward is my opinion. I take issue with my posts being deleted without my knowledge though! Nothing whatsoever that could be perceived as controversial and no merit for deleting them. If this is a part of the "new" changes count me out.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links