Da Judge Borneo!!
Close

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree334Likes

Thread: Da Judge Borneo!!

Da Judge Borneo!!

Anyone else see him last night poking around?? Somebody PM that man and tell him to git his butt back here !!!

1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Wonder if he has T.W. engraved on his gavel?

Publicly elected officials should not be openly involved with a bunch of Misfits! As much as many of us miss Borneo's witt and wisdom we must give him his space because "anything he says can and will be used against him in a court of law". There is no such a thing as privacy these days but we may assume that he is still watching and possibly just as involved from behind the scenes and through his close friends. Only people like Hillary can get away with using private email accounts that can remain out of the public view.

Borneo has all of our best wishes in his new position so let us all just leave it at that.

GaryL
    wolfy, Dryden-Tdub, Mel and 9 others like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

rbm
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    Publicly elected officials should not be openly involved with a bunch of Misfits! As much as many of us miss Borneo's witt and wisdom we must give him his space because "anything he says can and will be used against him in a court of law". There is no such a thing as privacy these days but we may assume that he is still watching and possibly just as involved from behind the scenes and through his close friends. Only people like Hillary can get away with using private email accounts that can remain out of the public view.

Borneo has all of our best wishes in his new position so let us all just leave it at that.

GaryL
    +1! Best wishes Borneo! I have a feeling you'll make a BIG difference.

Did to see Borneo's name last night Lt...thought maybe I was dreaming about the forum & TW'S...was glad to see his name again wish him the best...not trying to start any thing would agree with most of what Gary said... but its when our public officials stop communicating with us misfits... well just look at this so called united States... Borneo's wit & wisdom got him this far..I'm sure he won't forget where he came from...after all he is one of us misfits still...just a public elected one...

Wow so public officals can't have life's or communicate with the public? Hmm smells Facist/eliteist to me.
    But so does another Conservitive "Christian" serving as an impartial judge. This country needs to "move on"
    from the mistakes of the past, not be constantly trying to go back. I wish Borneo the best but the times are changing.
    The "good old days" are not returning. We live in days where hate and intolerance prevails. This has to change and won't
    until people wake up and realize current political strategies are not going to work, time for real change, back to constitution!
    People mistrust the very people they should trust like Priests, Scoutleaders, Public Officials & Policeman due to the actions of
    a few bad apples and an aggressive media. All men are created equal. and not "some are more equal than others" as Christians believe.
    troll and jtomelliott49 like this.
    Tonto on the "Left Coast"
    1987 TW200 (2) 2015 BMW F700GS
    More Wagging and less Barking
    "Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think"
    Make Love not War

Spend a little time with Borneo and you will quickly realize this is the sort of man well suited for a position of trust and leadership. While I am confident he will do well as a big fish in a little pond as a judge we could do well to have someone like him as the big fish in a big pool. Borneo for President!
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by arbolmano View Post
    Wow so public officals can't have life's or communicate with the public? Hmm smells Facist/eliteist to me.
    But so does another Conservitive "Christian" serving as an impartial judge. This country needs to "move on"
    from the mistakes of the past, not be constantly trying to go back. I wish Borneo the best but the times are changing.
    The "good old days" are not returning. We live in days where hate and intolerance prevails. This has to change and won't
    until people wake up and realize current political strategies are not going to work, time for real change, back to constitution!
    People mistrust the very people they should trust like Priests, Scoutleaders, Public Officials & Policeman due to the actions of
    a few bad apples and an aggressive media. All men are created equal. and not "some are more equal than others" as Christians believe.
    I can't say some of what you said is wrong but why do I get a feeling you might have voted for Obama twice and will likely support either Hillary or Bernie this time? I believe this country has hit the skids because of these liberal lunatics. Yes it is time for a major change but there is little Hope involved with the change we need. I am Christian however I firmly believe all men are created equal but it is in their up bringing where they go off the tracks and become less than equal. This could be because of religion or even the lack thereof. There certainly is an abundance of evil in this world and this country.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

I am a Conservative Christian and I find that all too often I turn the other cheek. I think that it may be time for that to change......but not just yet. If a person believes that Priests, Scout Leaders and the Police are the major problems in society then all I can do is feel sorry for them. There are plenty of us who have spent time with Borneo and know his courageous struggle just to make it past his 12th birthday. You, my friend, sound like someone who would only consider him courageous if he cut his pecker off and put in a set of fake tits.

Quote Originally Posted by arbolmano View Post

"The times, they are a changin'" times change, but for the better? I don't think so. I don't want Joe S&*t the rag man using the same bathroom my grandkids use if he's got bad things on his mind. And I know, the trans sexual thing is here to stay. Maybe we need bathrooms for trans genders, transvestites, men, women, whatever. We probably need special bathrooms for politicians. lol Oh, CRAP! Did I just go off the rails???? Oh well.
    Tom in Wichita

78 Moto Guzzi SP1000
    87 Yamaha TW200
    99 Yamaha TW200
    03 Honda Shadow Spirit (girlfriend's ride)
    74 Moto Guzzi Eldorado Police model (in many pieces)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links