You Gotta Love Free Tickets
Close

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By TopPredator

Thread: You Gotta Love Free Tickets

You Gotta Love Free Tickets

Last week a friend of mine call and said he had two free NASCAR tickets in Dover DE. I'm In!!! and its just an hour and twenty seven minutes away from the house. Yesterday was a glorious day at the races. Apparently the attendance is down at Dover so they're were offering up free tickets to season owners. Steve's and I tickets were on turn one 59 row of 60 rows. That's a serious climb, looking up what faced us we sat down on the second row. Twenty laps into the race the owner of the seats showed up. He told us that his friends weren't showing up and that the seats on the first row were available. Sweet seats just in the middle of turn one and two. Watching the cars screaming into turn one and getting a little loose in turn two was beautiful. We had a perfect day. This was Steves first NASCAR race and he couldn't get over how friendly everyone was... plus the fact that he could bring in his Vodka in and smoke.
    I've been to quite a few NASCAR races and if you love racing and have never been... Treat yourself!!! you will love the whole experience.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
    Last edited by TopPredator; 05-16-2016 at 06:12 AM.

Sponosred Links