Summer of 2016=1968
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: Summer of 2016=1968

Summer of 2016=1968

AKA: The Sh*t is Gonna Hit the Fan

Protests turn violent outside Trump New Mexico event | Fox News

There is little doubt after the Trash Hit the Streets in New Mexico last night....Patriots better buy plenty of Ammo and Lock and Load ...It is likely to be a Long, Hot, Summer.....

If you don't remember History, you are doomed to repeat it...
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    Patriots better buy plenty of Ammo
    Always good advice!

I was not alive in 68 but yes i'm plenty stocked up.... Rifle is clean and the mags are loaded.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    AKA: The Sh*t is Gonna Hit the Fan
    Protests turn violent outside Trump New Mexico event | Fox News
    There is little doubt after the Trash Hit the Streets in New Mexico last night....Patriots better buy plenty of Ammo and Lock and Load ...It is likely to be a Long, Hot, Summer.....
    If you don't remember History, you are doomed to repeat it...
    So... I click on the link and the first thing I see is two A-h..s lighting our AMERICAN flag on fire. Damn right I support the right to do that.. but boy oh boy oh BOY It STILL makes me want to kick there arsses. It doesn't hurt that they look to be illegals, but that is impossible to tell from a picture so i'll just do what I always do, shake my head knowing that this country, should it ever actually should fall apart, will be put back together by the same type of real men and woman who put it together in the first place.

“Stand Your Ground! Don’t fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here.”

Parker.jpg
    Last edited by JerseyJeeper; 05-25-2016 at 09:35 AM.

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    If I were Mr. Trump, I would be exposing whomever is paying those people to riot.
    JerseyJeeper and Dryden-Tdub like this.

Summer of 1968? The Weather Underground retreads, now with grey ponytails and sinecured faculty positions, sure would like that.

But it's not. First, we're a whole-lot poorer. Because we've spent ourselves into debt we can never repay with all this "redistribution" for "economic justice."

Second, there is no war to protest. The Left wanted to make America, the winner nation, into a loser. They have done it - succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

Third, there is no cause to protest against. Poverty? "Poor" people in America have personal cars, home air-conditioning, cable TV and computers. And are FED by the government - that is, by those of us who still work.

Discrimination? Sure. Rip off a convenience store openly, then saunter down the street - and when the beat cop who's called wants to talk to you, go for his gun. When he shoots you, it's not self-defense or a lawful arrest that was resisted - iss DISS-SKIMMINATION.

These are not serious causes or complaints. The ponytailed 1960s radicals are trying to relive their youth - by proxy, by using these spoiled, drug-addled kids of today as pawns.

This is NOT going to end well. Not for the kids; not for us; and if I were these aging radicals, richly sustained in idleness as they are, I'd be very, VERY afraid.

This:

Quote Originally Posted by justpassinthru View Post
    summer of 1968? The weather underground retreads, now with grey ponytails and sinecured faculty positions, sure would like that.

But it's not. First, we're a whole-lot poorer. Because we've spent ourselves into debt we can never repay with all this "redistribution" for "economic justice."

second, there is no war to protest. The left wanted to make america, the winner nation, into a loser. they have done it - succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

Third, there is no cause to protest against. Poverty? "poor" people in america have personal cars, home air-conditioning, cable tv and computers. And are fed by the government - that is, by those of us who still work.

Discrimination? Sure. Rip off a convenience store openly, then saunter down the street - and when the beat cop who's called wants to talk to you, go for his gun. When he shoots you, it's not self-defense or a lawful arrest that was resisted - iss diss-skimmination.

These are not serious causes or complaints. The ponytailed 1960s radicals are trying to relive their youth - by proxy, by using these spoiled, drug-addled kids of today as pawns.

This is not going to end well. Not for the kids; not for us; and if i were these aging radicals, richly sustained in idleness as they are, i'd be very, very afraid.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

"Karla Molinar, a University of New Mexico student, said she participated in disrupting Trump's speech because she felt he was attacking members of her family who are living in the country illegally. She said she believes Trump is using them as scapegoats for the nation's problems."

She'll go far ......
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    We call them "Limousine Liberals" around here.

Quote Originally Posted by JustPassinThru View Post
    Summer of 1968? The Weather Underground retreads, now with grey ponytails and sinecured faculty positions, sure would like that.

Second, there is no war to protest. The Left wanted to make America, the winner nation, into a loser. They have done it - succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

Third, there is no cause to protest against. Poverty? "Poor" people in America have personal cars, home air-conditioning, cable TV and computers. And are FED by the government - that is, by those of us who still work.

Discrimination? Sure. Rip off a convenience store openly, then saunter down the street - and when the beat cop who's called wants to talk to you, go for his gun. When he shoots you, it's not self-defense or a lawful arrest that was resisted - iss DISS-SKIMMINATION.

This is NOT going to end well. Not for the kids; not for us; and if I were these aging radicals, richly sustained in idleness as they are, I'd be very, VERY afraid.
    Hoot Gibson and dale124 like this.

Keep an eye out for radicals!

Radical.jpg
    Shoot this SOB if you see him sneaking around stirring up trouble! He's been feelin' the Bern lately.
    You can tell from the long hair and hardened look that he's probably hiding a few illegals in his trunk! His amigos call him, "Che"

....just kidding....
    He's actually a nice guy once you give him beer and a Cuban cigar!
    So...who is this suspicious character????
    I have a nice tee shirt for the winner.

thT7BQQTPR.jpg

*Disclaimer: Sorry, I don't actually have this tee shirt, and I don't plan on sending you one.
    I am practicing to be a presidential candidate, by making promises that I have no intention to keep.
    Last edited by Rhodetrip; 05-25-2016 at 01:27 PM.

"Me and Mrs Trip, we got a thing going on"... an on-going adventure...
    Hidden Content

"When Piggies Fly" ...Me & Mrs Trip Cross the Pond
    Hidden Content

"Take the Puppy to the Beach"...a dirt route across southern New England
    Hidden Content

Latest Spotwalla: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links