Telecheck sucks
Close

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JerseyJeeper

Thread: Telecheck sucks

Telecheck sucks

Has anyone here ever been fouled by telecheck?
    I recently tried to purchase a H. P. laptop at Wallyworld by check. This purchase was turned down by telecheck who refused to honor my check.
    I have never written an over draft check, been late on my rent or utilities payments or ever had a financial deal in which I was not able to pay, yet Telecheck has me on their hit list as unreliable checks. In trying to clear this up on the phone to Telecheck I am either routed to talking to recordings or when I finally got to talk to a person , it was someone in a foreign country who spoke marginal English so that an intelligent conversation was impossible. My bank checking account had aproximately 100 times the amount of the check in the account but telecheck was not interested in verifying this.
    I am wondering if any of you have had this kind of run in with telecheck. Have any of you ever sued telecheck for libel or any other violation of defamation laws.
    Phelonius

You should check your credit report. Someone may have stolen your identity, your credit report may disclose an issue you don't know about. Telecheck uses your credit report for decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    Has anyone here ever been fouled by telecheck?
    I recently tried to purchase a H. P. laptop at Wallyworld by check. This purchase was turned down by telecheck who refused to honor my check.
    I have never written an over draft check, been late on my rent or utilities payments or ever had a financial deal in which I was not able to pay, yet Telecheck has me on their hit list as unreliable checks. In trying to clear this up on the phone to Telecheck I am either routed to talking to recordings or when I finally got to talk to a person , it was someone in a foreign country who spoke marginal English so that an intelligent conversation was impossible. My bank checking account had aproximately 100 times the amount of the check in the account but telecheck was not interested in verifying this.
    I am wondering if any of you have had this kind of run in with telecheck. Have any of you ever sued telecheck for libel or any other violation of defamation laws.
    littletommy and akalogan like this.

Sponosred Links