After your TW, what is your next most favorite motorcycle?
Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree261Likes

Thread: After your TW, what is your next most favorite motorcycle?

After your TW, what is your next most favorite motorcycle?

DSCN0733.JPGI keep changing on a weekly basis, but right now it is my 2005 Suzuki S50 Boulevard. The bike I would most want back was my 72 or 73 BMW 75/5(mainly for the memories).
    Last edited by dogonit; 06-12-2016 at 02:56 PM.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

rbm
    My 2007 Honda 919 holds a very special place in my heart.

My 2015 BMW f700gs, rides and handles great, quiet smooth running engine with diesel like torque. But it won't go on the rough nasty trails like a TW200 will.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Interesting question...humans have a tendency to never be satisfied especially when there's so much out there. Professional Advertisers know exactly how to market us and I have to admit I have had the WANTS for stuff all my life. I have owned some really cool toys which I call chapters in my life. I started my motorcycle chapter three years ago when I bought my TW. Of course like any new chapter it comes with excitement. Magazines, TV, Shows, Rally's and friends with bikes. I instantly got caught up in wanting another bike then realized how much I love my TW. With my 45 tooth sprocket it gives me the best of both worlds...I can keep up with my son on his Harley and ride dirt trails with all the power I need.
    The only way I would ever considered a second bike is if my wife would throw a leg over the seat. I would love for her to ride but it scares me a bit that I would get her hurt. Its a lonely sport without her with that said I think I'll take a ride before she wakes up.

kawasaki1974-f11[1]250.jpg

Owned some fast street Bikes in the years after I had my first MC, the 1974 Kaw 250 .... but it, along with the TW are still my favorites...
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by rbm View Post
    My 2007 Honda 919 holds a very special place in my heart.
    I almost bought one a week ago. I'm still a little conflicted on not having made the purchase.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

rbm
    Quote Originally Posted by dogonit View Post
    I almost bought one a week ago. I'm still a little conflicted on not having made the purchase.
    Take one for a ride if you ever have the opportunity, I love mine.

My 2009 Triumph America.. Sweeeeeeeeeeet ride. OMM.

After owning my TW, i took my roadstar warrior out for a ride for the first time this year (TW has been getting the most saddle time) after one ride, it really reminded me why it still has a place in my garage.

But the tw really has me thinking about getting a bigger bore adventure bike, so we will see what happens.
    -13 TW200
    -08 DRZ400s
    -08 Roadstar warrior
    -15 Sherco ST 3.0
    -08 Aprilia Tuono
    -Missing my DR650 a little bit

When I need a thrill or the really rough stuff there is the KTM 250 xc-f. For a relaxing road ride there is the Yamaha SR400. For everything in between is the TW. Notice that in the middle of the word between is TW.
    Thal
    Me and my white mule

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links