Seems the thought police have already taken over
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Seems the thought police have already taken over

Seems the thought police have already taken over

I believe in civility, but I don't believe in censorship. I believe that as a group we can somehow manage our affairs without outside interference.
    Hoot Gibson and WECSOG like this.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

Well this ain't the public park where you can get up on your soap box and expound all the crap you want. That's freedom of speech.

We all should think of this more as someones living room where they are hosting us all and if you piss in their Wheaties, there are going to ask you to leave. If you don't like the rules, you are free to just leave. Saves everyone hard feelings.
    2005 Husqvarna 55R21HV
    1995 Kitchen Aid KSM90WW
    1989 Husqvarna 50, 300 Yr Anniversary Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    Well this ain't the public park where you can get up on your soap box and expound all the crap you want. That's freedom of speech.

We all should think of this more as someones living room where they are hosting us all and if you piss in their Wheaties, there are going to ask you to leave. If you don't like the rules, you are free to just leave. Saves everyone hard feelings.
    I agree with that. As I said in my post "I BELIEVE IN CIVILITY". That shouldn't be to hard to comprehend. Obviously there are members who tend to get carried away and such is life. If the management wishes to screen comments ahead of time for "appropriate" material and responses so be it. It's not my decision, though I would suggest that you don't go overboard or you might throw out the baby with the bath water.
    WECSOG likes this.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I don't think that's what is going on this time around. We are still free to express our thoughts about politics, religion, TWs or whatever. I think we are just being asked to not be jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWRC View Post
    I don't think that's what is going on this time around. We are still free to express our thoughts about politics, religion, TWs or whatever. I think we are just being asked to not be jerks.
    If that's the case then WONDERFUL. Just be aware that you can get on a slippery slope so to speak.

Quote Originally Posted by MSWRC View Post
    Exactly...
    littletommy likes this.

If the system is so much better, why are my "like" statement buttons not available?
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.

I don't know what I missed but it sounds like I must have been good.

Someone PM me, please.
    2005 Husqvarna 55R21HV
    1995 Kitchen Aid KSM90WW

Hey, mine too.

Now somebody's gone and done it!
    JerseyJeeper likes this.
    2005 Husqvarna 55R21HV
    1995 Kitchen Aid KSM90WW

Quote Originally Posted by Devils Advocate View Post
    Hey, mine too.

Now somebody's gone and done it!
    just refresh the page after posting it's been happening for a while. It only happens after posting and not refreshing or moving to another thread.
    Last edited by JerseyJeeper; 06-14-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links