Britain Votes Out of European Union
Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree210Likes

Thread: Britain Votes Out of European Union

Britain Votes Out of European Union

LT, please delete this post
    Last edited by Croatoan; 07-13-2016 at 11:31 AM.

484 miles east from the geographical center of the United States
    Hopefully, the November 9, 2016 headlines will have a similar message here. Hopefully this will wake some folks up here the USSA.
    "Tolerance is not the same thing as acceptance, and acceptance is not the same thing as an endorsement"

"MAGA" - "WWG1-WGA"

Life Member VFW / Life Member NRA / 1991 TW200 (sold) / 2016 CSC RX3 / Ford 1000 compact utility tractor with a snowblower

Now I hope to see the UK send the millions of refugees they had stuffed down their throats packing!

As a prominent political figure once said, "A country without borders is not a country"- Donald J. Trump!

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Death To The New World Order

From what I could see of the EU was the richer countries were supporting the poorer countries.

I guess the Swiss figured it out early because I don't think they ever joined. Now Germany will rise to prominence and with just a few modest territorial gains restoring the country to its former glory...........
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

George Galloway's View:

Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by elime View Post
    From what I could see of the EU was the richer countries were supporting the poorer countries.
    I absolutely agree. The people there, let me be specific the middle class people there got tired of supporting everyone else while only getting poorer themselves and at the same time what little money was left was be handed out to the immigrants migrating in.

This vote was about boarders and shipping their money out to the poor countries. In short they voted against globalization.

We have some britts here and that was exactly what they told me. They couldn't wait to cast their vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    George Galloway's View:
    I can't watch videos here so I miss allot of stuff. I wonder if Halloways view is what I just posted?

Well, we knew it was going to be close – 52% / 48% - “Hasta la vista, baby”

Everybody is running around like headless chickens this morning, making demands and promises in equal proportions.

Scotland wants (another) referendum to free itself from the UK, and thus stay in Europe – neatly side-stepping the issue they had last time, where it was pointed out to them that in fact they’d have to “re-apply” to Europe for “consideration”. No skin off my back – I didn’t have a vote in the first one.

Northern Ireland wants independence from the UK as well, and is considering re-unification. Again, hardly a big issue (unless you’re Irish).

France and Holland have also taken the opportunity to jump on the band-wagon, hell, half of Europe is saying “me, me, me” – we’ve had our vote, and we’re out of it – let them sort themselves out.

But the whole issue has been one of “sovereignty” and the right to decide who and how many come into this country. Any politician who ignores this in future can expect the wrath of the masses. Under Cameron, we saw ten times the number predicted, and they’re just the ones we know about. Corbyn’s attitude is one of appeasement with just about every country in the world except his own.

Throughout this whole campaign, Cameron has done nothing but lie and deceive everyone, and he’s been caught out doing so more times than I care to quote – I used to quite like the guy, maybe not for his politics, but after this debacle he had no choice but to fall on his sword – so he at least is now out of the equation.

Corbyn has kept his mouth firmly shut throughout the discussions, which is fairly typical of the man – we all know he’ll just shrug and let them all in anyway. So as the next election will be decided on immigration, Labour will be desperate to get rid of a leader who is one of its greatest advocates – it’s started already. They haven’t got a chance of getting anywhere with him in charge.

On a political level, it’s been like hitting the “re-set” button ………

On a financial level, the stock market has crashed, the pound has fallen by ten percent, Gold is up – now who could have predicted that ? Only the rich getting richer, playing the markets for short term gains. It happens every time ……

The markets will recover (they have to if only for their own sake) – the pound will recover (like it always does) – and those who have bought Gold will have to live with it for quite a while. All those people (like the Canadian Governor of the Bank of England), have contingency plans put into place (that they steadfastly refused to disclose while all this was being decided) – England is like a Bank that’s too big to fail – and it won’t.

The rest of the UK can stay or go as they please, England (and Wales) has had their say, and we’re sticking to it ……

And Hoot …….

Galloway has come a long way, but then we have a long memory …….
    “Galloway visited Iraq in 1994 and delivered a speech to Saddam Hussein, which ended with the statement: "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Galloway
    Mind you, he can be entertaining – “Galloway also said, "I've always fancied being Mayor", and attacked Labour's Mayoral candidate, Sadiq Khan, who subsequently won the contest, as an “unprincipled, speak-your-weight machine" …….

(Elime – we will always give to the weak – no changes there – that was not the issue we fought over)
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Purple Sez

"And Hoot …….

Galloway has come a long way, but then we have a long memory …….
    “Galloway visited Iraq in 1994 and delivered a speech to Saddam Hussein, which ended with the statement: "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability." - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Galloway
    Mind you, he can be entertaining – “Galloway also said, "I've always fancied being Mayor", and attacked Labour's Mayoral candidate, Sadiq Khan, who subsequently won the contest, as an “unprincipled, speak-your-weight machine" …….

Not a big fan myself, he actually thinks the Labour Leader may do the right thing...like any brain damaged progressive he is full of **it...

I made my thoughts known on my facebook page with my 1000+ followers, so won't post them here...my short of it is...{right or wrong reasons to bolt doesn't matter} "the End Justifies the Means" .... and the polls, like they will this fall in the US, don't always tell the real story behind people's anger...
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links