No Negative News for July Care To Join Me!!!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: No Negative News for July Care To Join Me!!!

No Negative News for July Care To Join Me!!!

In the thread "what's your weakness" I responded that watching negative news is my weakness, well I decided to eliminate all News for the month of July. It's the summer time and I have had enough of watching and reading S^*t I can't change. It is set in stone... I've already told Marian what I'm doing. . I'm enjoying July without anything that's Negative.

Care to Join Me?

Happy 4th of July.

Rick
    Last edited by TopPredator; 07-01-2016 at 09:29 AM.

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    Good idea Rick.... nice mental fast...
    TopPredator and littletommy like this.

Good for you! I never watch the news in fact I almost never watch tv. Not because I don't care about people but I just choose to dwell on the good things in life in instead of worrying about things I have no power over.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Well, maybe for a month, but it's my opinion that I mostly watch the news to stay on top of what they enemy is up to and how to prepare myself for the attack. California has a bill in front of the governor for signature that will require back ground check to buy a bullet. They already are outlawing lead for bullets. I've written to the gov how I feel about it. If everyone who feels as I do took the month off, I could find myself a criminal when I get back into the loop. It happened with a few rifles and shotguns I've owned already! Detachable mags, pistol grips, capacity all are now outlawed in California for certain applications. Gun rights is just a tip of the iceberg that Californians have to be vigilant over. And in case anyone thinks this is just a California issue, just remember, as California goes, so goes the rest of the nation.

I will say this; I won't post anything negative for the month, no matter what the situation, here on the TW forum. Just positive stuff. Starting with the Brexit. I made more money for the month of June than I had any previous month for the year in my retirement accounts. So much for the doom and gloomers who predicted the crash of 401K's. Kinda makes me wonder about our own country's bank bailouts, too big to fail. Now THAT I lost a buttload of money on. Far as I'm concerned, the Brits can exit another few times and I'll be set! Ha!

Enjoy the month off and spend the time wisely. I hope you aren't shocked with the world when you come back.
    The bear slayer!

Quote Originally Posted by Ski Pro 3 View Post
    I mostly watch the news to stay on top of what they enemy is up to and how to prepare myself for the attack
    Me too.. I'll try to not be negative and stay away from the bad stuff... So I'll just watch cartoons to get me in a good mood.. Maybe something with Elmer Fudd?
    Fuddly1.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJeeper View Post
    Me too.. I'll try to not be negative and stay away from the bad stuff... So I'll just watch cartoons to get me in a good mood.. Maybe something with Elmer Fudd?
    Fuddly1.JPG
    There you go Jersey...Thanks, Your the first one to make me laugh today.
    JerseyJeeper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    There you go Jersey...Thanks, Your the first one to make me laugh today.
    Who me...

Elmer Season.jpg
    admiral and TopPredator like this.

Positive news. Mrs. Admiral is getting a new TW next Tuesday.

That is all, carry on!
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Positive news. Mrs. Admiral is getting a new TW next Tuesday.

That is all, carry on!
    New as in brand new? Or did you find a good new to her? Either way that is good news.

RK, That is a tall order my friend but not impossible. Better not turn on the radio or TV. Too much ugly crap going down these days. That's why I live out in the sticks away from all the chaos. It eliminates much of it. Give me a shout later. JB
    admiral likes this.
    Ride Safe.......You're the BUMPER!Hidden Content

2003 Yamaha TW200
    2008 Kawasaki KLR650
    2005 BMW K1200S
    2009 Honda 420 Rancher 4x4
    Hill Billy Bags

Quote Originally Posted by 87bags View Post
    New as in brand new? Or did you find a good new to her? Either way that is good news.

RK, That is a tall order my friend but not impossible. Better not turn on the radio or TV. Too much ugly crap going down these days. That's why I live out in the sticks away from all the chaos. It eliminates much of it. Give me a shout later. JB
    New new from the same place I got my 2015 last year. We bash dealers, but the dealer in Mtn. Home Idaho has been great to us. Last year when we were shopping for a new TW a local Yamaha salesman was one of those slick talking one's we watch out for. Plus, we got a better price in Mtn. Home...by a lot.
    littletommy likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links