No Charges, Really?
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: No Charges, Really?

No Charges, Really?

This cannot be right. No charges for Hillary, Really?

So what good are little laws (like speeding) if the big ones aren't followed / enforced?

There must be something I don't understand here.

FBI?s Comey: Clinton 'extremely careless' about emails, but bureau will not advise criminal charges | Fox News
    Last edited by 1911garand; 07-05-2016 at 07:20 PM.
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    Yamaha - 1992 TW200
    BMW - 1995 R1100GS

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Unbelievable.
    The asylum is being run by the lunatics.
    1911garand and jtomelliott49 like this.

I have a feeling there is a lot to come about this stuff. Unbelievable news today but who knows about tomorrow? This is getting very interesting.
    1911garand and jtomelliott49 like this.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

So exposing our govt. secrets and giving a free "peek" to our enemies is not a punishable crime.....got it - check.

Makes me wonder why I spent an hour at the DMV getting tabs today.

I bet the story isnt over yet either.

Gook luck to the good guys!
    Last edited by 1911garand; 07-05-2016 at 07:57 PM.
    Yamaha - 1992 TW200
    BMW - 1995 R1100GS

The Washington Elites make the laws and play by there own rules. Our laws do not apply to these scumbags. Disgusting. People are getting sick and tired of it too. I know I am.
    Ride Safe.......You're the BUMPER!Hidden Content

2003 Yamaha TW200
    2008 Kawasaki KLR650
    2005 BMW K1200S
    2009 Honda 420 Rancher 4x4
    Hill Billy Bags

Bring back the old traditional tar and feathers and riding on a rail.
    Phelonius

Their enemies didn't hold back going after Bill last time. There is something else going on here, I bet one of your 3 letter agencies is worried about what might come out of an investigation.

She was sent to prison by the same man who is recommending Hillary not be charged. He was the chief prosecutor for the state of New York back then. Now he's director of the FBI. Same man.
    The bear slayer!

To reiterate the obvious...one reason we punish crime is to deter the execution of more crime.

And two reasons we punish Treason, and severely, is to prevent more treason and to send the message to others who would enrich themselves through sloppy handling of information or deliberate leaking, through deliberately sloppy, bypassed books/messengers/phone lines/computer networks.

The Clintons should have been punished twenty years ago, for taking Chinese People's Liberation Army money through Charlie Trie and the Buddhist monastery. That was FLAGRANT violation of Federal Law. That it just HAPPENED that nuclear technology was "accidentally" leaked to China...makes it obvious Treason.

Clinton was not punished; and here we are. They are many times richer; richer without ever providing anyone with a service or product; and the old woman is about to become our Queen.

We are on the verge of collapse - as a nation and as a society.
    jtomelliott49 and Dryden-Tdub like this.

I don't give a rat's behind that Hillary was so stupid as to do what she did with the e-mails. What frosts my ass is that she LIED about it, over and over again, and the FBI is not recommending prosecution on those points. It's one thing to be stupid and make a mistake, which I don't believe in a second BTW, it's another to try and cover by lying about it.

This woman is going to be president and we'll all wish this was the worst thing she's done by the time she's through. When that day comes, I'll be joining Jeremiah Wright, asking God to damn America because there is no way I want the successful America Hillary and Obama have been remolding this country into. I'd rather it be dissolved and broken up into smaller countries like what took place with the Soviet Union. Because, if we don't do something, she'll get us involved with either a take-over by a one-world government, give us away by leaking enough security information that our country can be overthrown, or throw us under the bus in any of a dozen other ways. The only hope is to break up the UNITED States of America and reform as the INDEPENDENT States of America. Texas is starting to look pretty good as a place to set up a homestead if she accomplishes what I think she's going to do through her incompetence and her autonomous authority as Queen Of The Free World.
    jtomelliott49 and Dryden-Tdub like this.
    The bear slayer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links