Summer of chaos
Close
         
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Summer of chaos

  1. #1
    Senior Member small's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Martinsville Indiana
    Posts
    2,089

    Summer of chaos

    Every since Obummer was elected there has been a conspiracy that something bad would happen towards the end of his run and he would declare martial law. There are many different theories but this was an interesting read from oath keepers. What will happen who knows https://www.oathkeepers.org/navyjack...o-martial-law/

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member small's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Martinsville Indiana
    Posts
    2,089
    Quote Originally Posted by small's View Post
    Every since Obummer was elected there has been a conspiracy that something bad would happen towards the end of his run and he would declare martial law and stay the president.. There are many different theories but this was an interesting read from oath keepers. What will happen who knows https://www.oathkeepers.org/navyjack...o-martial-law/

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk


    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    I bought some of their t shirts... Cool shirts.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member small's's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Martinsville Indiana
    Posts
    2,089
    I could see something of this magnitude happening and him trying to stay the president indefinitely. Something is brewing and i believe most people feel the same way. It could be from the arming of every gov agency from the social security office to the epa, the gov buying billions of hollow point bullets which we dont use in war, the president signing a bill basically giving the gov the right to take anything you have under martial law, jade helm type exercises all over the country, gov buying tons of freeze dried food in the last few years and the media helping to flame up ignorant people to start race wars.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    JerseyJeeper likes this.

  6. #5
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    If if the shit hits the fan they'll have nothing on us "Americans"... Mark my words, they don't stand a chance. Who ever they are.

    Quote Originally Posted by small's View Post
    I could see something of this magnitude happening and him trying to stay the president indefinitely. Something is brewing and i believe most people feel the same way. It could be from the arming of every gov agency from the social security office to the epa, the gov buying billions of hollow point bullets which we dont use in war, the president signing a bill basically giving the gov the right to take anything you have under martial law, jade helm type exercises all over the country, gov buying tons of freeze dried food in the last few years and the media helping to flame up ignorant people to start race wars.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    Hoot Gibson, Dryden-Tdub and jb882 like this.

  7. #6
    Senior Member Blueduce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Central valley Ca.
    Posts
    209
    Let's not forget that millions of good-old-boys have been hoarding ammo for 7+ years...!
    littletommy likes this.
    "Cycles is a mean toy lady" Halsy Knox

  8. #7
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueduce View Post
    Let's not forget that millions of good-old-boys have been hoarding ammo for 7+ years...!
    whatcha talking bout Willis ...
    littletommy and Dryden-Tdub like this.

  9. #8
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Croatoan View Post
    My basement's full. How bout you?
    until you move from Ammo boxes to job boxes you got nuttin..

  10. #9
    Senior Member Blueduce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Central valley Ca.
    Posts
    209
    Let's just say I was a boy scout too....
    "Cycles is a mean toy lady" Halsy Knox

  11. #10
    Super Moderator littletommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Spokane, Washington
    Posts
    17,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueduce View Post
    Let's not forget that millions of good-old-boys have been hoarding ammo for 7+ years...!
    Longer than that... a lot longer...
    Jon62602 likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

    John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

    John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

    Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Summer In The City
    By Croatoan in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2016, 08:33 AM
  2. New TW 200 for me before the summer is over.
    By little buddy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-03-2016, 10:33 AM
  3. New Summer Project.
    By methamphetasaur in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2016, 07:05 PM
  4. Dog days of summer..
    By Flathats in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 07:33 PM
  5. Organised Chaos!
    By Mud Dog in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-20-2015, 02:34 PM