An incredible Gorilla short clip.
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: An incredible Gorilla short clip.

An incredible Gorilla short clip.

Beeline, old w/??, Motoad and 8 others like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Great post Fred, very interesting and cool.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

At least they didn't go ape on him.
    littletommy likes this.
    Phelonius

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Michael Bryce Winnick's Avatar
    If I marry a gorilla (not a same sex one because that would just be wrong), could she still use the ladies room? To keep this relevant, the one I am interested in rides a TW.

I don't care what political party you are, that was funny!
    Yeah Michael, I agree that a male silverback TWing into the ladies room would just be so wrong.

EDIT: My intent with this was to playfully prove that there are interesting non-political, non-controversial posts that are not 100% Yamaha TW200 themed; that not everything has to be pure motorcycle one the one hand, yet also non-alienating to our wide demo-graph on the other.
    I was surprised when the spoof title triggered a knee-jerk censorship reaction. Are we getting a little too thin skinned?
    Thanks LT SuperModerator for making title appropriately innocent and thus releasing for our enjoyment.
    Last edited by Fred; 07-12-2016 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Shock that this had ben censored out of hand without any review
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

484 miles east from the geographical center of the United States
    That was pretty cool. I'd be scared if a gorilla tried to kiss means stick their fingers in my ears. Oh wait....I vaguely remember some booze filled nights in the Corps where that was the goal(fuglies).....
    Last edited by Color Of The Day; 07-11-2016 at 10:20 PM.
    "Tolerance is not the same thing as acceptance, and acceptance is not the same thing as an endorsement"

"MAGA" - "WWG1-WGA"

Life Member VFW / Life Member NRA / 1991 TW200 (sold) / 2016 CSC RX3 / Ford 1000 compact utility tractor with a snowblower

I'd enjoy something like that. Problem is I'd want to climb trees with them.
    troll and admiral like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I don't care what political party you are, that was funny!
    Yeah Michael, I agree that a male silverback TWing into the ladies room would just be so wrong.

EDIT: My intent with this was to playfully prove that there are interesting non-political, non-controversial posts that are not 100% Yamaha TW200 themed; that not everything has to be pure motorcycle one the one hand, yet also non-alienating to our wide demo-graph on the other.
    I was surprised when the spoof title triggered a knee-jerk censorship reaction. Are we getting a little too thin skinned?
    Thanks LT SuperModerator for making title appropriately innocent and thus releasing for our enjoyment.
    I get it Fred. Your post was an analogy of the forum hierarchy. The big silver back was a moderator who allowed the women and children to explore and play all the while prepared to lay a beat down on the first individual to stray to far from what is acceptable. Very coy

Tom
    littletommy and Hoot Gibson like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    I get it Fred. Your post was an analogy of the forum hierarchy. The big silver back was a moderator who allowed the women and children to explore and play all the while prepared to lay a beat down on the first individual to stray to far from what is acceptable. Very coy Tom
    haha. Tom, that is funny!

Now you guys all know that I'm trying to save the Off-Topic area of our forum, right?

I won't be happy either if it gets taken down. I enjoy it and have learned from reading it. I also have made some great friends and gotten to know them somewhat through their opinions.

If it stays up and I don't have to do any moderating, HEY, That's fine with me!! I just want to kick back with all my friends here and shoot the breeze...not do any moderating.

Let's make it work folks, so Neil and the owners don't end up shutting it down. OK?
    kj7687 likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

After finding him not yet ripe enough to eat, the gorillas moved on.
    Phelonius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links