• 3 Post By jb882
  • 2 Post By Dark Sol
  • 1 Post By AGman
  • 2 Post By Croatoan
  • 1 Post By mhomadness
  • 1 Post By Croatoan

Thread: Who Wants To Be The Next American Billionaire President

Who Wants To Be The Next American Billionaire President

The Most Liberal Supreme Court Justice Makes BOMBSHELL Announcement About Trump! BREAKING NEWS — VIDEO

It's only fair to share...

Appointed by President Bill Clinton, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been the most reliably far-left voice in the history of the court.
    And while Supreme Court justices don’t typically get involved in Presidential campaigns, Ginsburg just broke her silence and explained exactly what she
    thinks about GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump!

Justice Ginsberg is so worried about Trump’s conservative policy agenda, that she’s ready to move out of the country.

Read more: The Most Liberal Supreme Court Justice Makes BOMBSHELL Announcement About Trump! BREAKING NEWS

This may be the best case for electing Trump we’ve heard. I hope she means it:
    Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she doesn’t even “want to contemplate” a Donald Trump presidency, during a rare interview released
    Sunday – in which she also talked of heading “to New Zealand” if the billionaire wins.

“I can’t imagine what this place would be . . . with Donald Trump as our president,” the 83-year-old jurist said in an interview in her chambers which was published by the New York Times.

The Wicked Witch of the USSC is on death's door, she should do us all a favor and just open it.....
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Move to New Zealand?? What, like Kalifornica isn't close enough? All her best friends hang out there anyway, so why would she want to spoil New Zealand? m.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Hoot Gibson View Post
    The Wicked Witch of the USSC is on death's door, she should do us all a favor and just open it.....
    lol. Hoot, its great to have you back

She is so full or crap, i dont believe that she would move for a second.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

W00t for Hoot!

as for the bitch. bye. glad to see you go. take that other evil bitch with you. you know who, the biggest most evil murderous bitch ever conceived.
    Hoot Gibson and Gulfrider like this.
    2008 CRF230L

2006 CBR1000RR

2007 CB919 - 70k Miles and still runs like new!

* 2001 TW200 (Sold after 15k miles of fun)

Any elitist bashers, Illuminati believers or conspiracy lovers here? They will have a field day with the New Zealand reference. Anyone else heard this one? Thought it was another crack-pot theory, but Ive heard NZ is trying to slow down their housing market. Any Kiwis here?
    JerseyJeeper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Croatoan View Post

The Most Liberal Supreme Court Justice Makes BOMBSHELL Announcement About Trump! BREAKING NEWS – VIDEO

It's only fair to share...

Appointed by President Bill Clinton, U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has been the most reliably far-left voice in the history of the court.
    And while Supreme Court justices don’t typically get involved in Presidential campaigns, Ginsburg just broke her silence and explained exactly what she
    thinks about GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump!

Justice Ginsberg is so worried about Trump’s conservative policy agenda, that she’s ready to move out of the country.

Read more: The Most Liberal Supreme Court Justice Makes BOMBSHELL Announcement About Trump! BREAKING NEWS

This may be the best case for electing Trump we’ve heard. I hope she means it:
    Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said she doesn’t even “want to contemplate” a Donald Trump presidency, during a rare interview released
    Sunday — in which she also talked of heading “to New Zealand” if the billionaire wins.

“I can’t imagine what this place would be . . . with Donald Trump as our president,” the 83-year-old jurist said in an interview in her chambers which was published by the New York Times.
    The left-leaning New York Times editorial board is calling on Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg,
    an icon for many liberals, to stop her public criticism of Donald Trump.

Ginsburg has used three media interview opportunities to rail against the Republican nominee,
    calling him a "faker," inconsistent on policy and unfit for the presidency.

But Ginsburg "needs to drop the political punditry and the name-calling," the Times said Wednesday,
    in an op-ed titled "Donald Trump is right about Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg."

"And just imagine if this were 2000 and the resolution of the election depended on a Supreme Court decision,"
    the paper said. "Could anyone now argue with a straight face that Justice Ginsburg's only guide would be the law?"

"Washington is more than partisan enough without the spectacle of a Supreme Court justice flinging herself
    into the mosh pit," the Times added.

Trump said in an interview Tuesday that Ginsburg's comments were out of line.

"I think it's highly inappropriate that a United States Supreme Court judge gets involved in a political campaign, frankly,"
    he told the Times. "I think it's a disgrace to the court and I think she should apologize to the court. I couldn't believe it when I saw it."

If the Supreme Court is going to be a political organization, we need term limits for these politicals
    Xracer and jb882 like this.

"If the Supreme Court is going to be a political organization, we need term limits for these politicals"

^^^^^THIS!^^^^^ Simply put. m.
    Hoot Gibson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mhomadness View Post
    "If the Supreme Court is going to be a political organization, we need term limits for these politicals"

^^^^^THIS!^^^^^ Simply put. m.
    I'll be damned if I'll allow some biassed politician I can't vote out of office to tell me who to vote for.
    jb882 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Croatoan View Post
    I'll be damned if I'll allow some biassed politician I can't vote out of office to tell me who to vote for.
    Yup... 10000000%
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Sponosred Links