• 5 Post By Ski Pro 3
  • 4 Post By WERA689
  • 2 Post By jb882
  • 2 Post By WERA689
  • 3 Post By Xracer
  • 2 Post By Smitty Blackstone

Thread: Ignore the pervert; how to block their sickness

Ignore the pervert; how to block their sickness

Seeing as some people lash out and try to harm as many as they possibly can, not unlike a terrorist suicide bomber BTW, I figured there must be some way to protect myself from the visual assault they blindly hurl.

Click on the user's name in any post of theirs. Select the option to view profile. Then click on the 'add to ignore list'.
    Done

You'll never see anything they post.

I'm sure the mods will ban the person, but before they discover the problem child and do so, all you need do is immediately mark 'em to your ignore list and you are home free of seeing what their sick mind thinks of when angry.
    WERA689, TWilight, Xracer and 5 others like this.
    The bear slayer!

while this is true for an established member, this was a sad individual lashing out, it was a hit and run... while the person may have been here for awhile, "TB" just joined today.
    unless there is a way to tie it to an IP address, you'll never know with a new member.
    littletommy likes this.
    1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I understand that joe. However, this is the 'short' fix until management can delete their posts and deal with the offender. TB posted a couple dozen times on a couple dozen threads, all with the same link to a photo. At the first one, ignore and you won't have to deal with other posts of theirs while management gets a handle on them. I knew it would be cleaned up, but it's a fast way so I don't have to brace myself for the assault to view threads or worse, come back later.

The worst thing folks can do is leave here. It's the terrorist #1 agenda; get your victims to change their behavior. Don't let them win.
    The bear slayer!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

We have made that connection, and it is the same individual. In fact, he seems to have had a few identities stashed for a year or more, without posting...which tells me he was preparing for a meltdown, and planned to use those accounts to leave bombs behind.

Seems sort of like a terrorist plot, doesn't it? It's sad that this individual devoted so much bandwidth here to decrying the acts of terrorists....right before he became one.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    We have made that connection, and it is the same individual. In fact, he seems to have had a few identities stashed for a year or more, without posting...which tells me he was preparing for a meltdown, and planned to use those accounts to leave bombs behind.

Seems sort of like a terrorist plot, doesn't it? It's sad that this individual devoted so much bandwidth here to decrying the acts of terrorists....right before he became one.
    That is so true....

Any update on tapatalk? the questionable photo's are still showing up.
    Pair of 2006 TW's modded to the hilt and a Ducati Multistrada.

Hidden Content

Tapatalk has their own image servers, so we can't do anything directly. However, one of our guys is reaching out to his Tapatalk contacts to see if they can help with this.

Thank You Everyone!!
    TWilight, WERA689 and littletommy like this.

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Yeah.. I'm not liking what comes up on Tapatalk.

Effing gross.
    littletommy and JerseyJeeper like this.

Sponosred Links