Here is my blower..
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Here is my blower..

Here is my blower..

Quote Originally Posted by Flathats View Post
    Was there a sudden interest in Lawn Blowers or were you hoping for some reactions from members considering the recent problems? Just wondering...
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Who cares about the Stihl, what kinda boat is that? What motor? Details on the boat please! I love fishing boats.

(Hijack)
    Yamaha - 1992 TW200
    BMW - 1995 R1100GS

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Just humor to attempt to aliviate the stress level.... If it's wrong... Sorry... Feel free to remove my post... Lots of hurt feelings lately...

Quote Originally Posted by Flathats View Post
    Just humor to attempt to aliviate the stress level.... If it's wrong... Sorry... Feel free to remove my post... Lots of hurt feelings lately...
    OK, now how about that boat and motor?

***It's just best not to create a thread that "could possibly" create more problems at this time. We're busy enough Travis... Thanks bro.
    WERA689 and Smitty Blackstone like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 1911garand View Post
    Who cares about the Stihl, what kinda boat is that? What motor? Details on the boat please! I love fishing boats.

(Hijack)
    12 ft Jon boat.... 1973 Merc... 9.8 hp... Hunting a bowl gasket for it...

You said that like you meant this.....

"This is my blower. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My blower is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    Without me, my blower is useless. Without my blower, I am useless. I must fire my blower true. I must blow straighter than my enemy who is trying to blow me. I must blow those leaves before they bury me. I will...
    My blower and I know that what counts in war is not how long we blow, the noise of our blower, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the leaf piles that count. We will hit...
    My blower is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights and its barrel. I will keep my blower clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...
    Before God, I swear this creed. My blower and I are the defenders of my yard. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.
    So be it, until victory is America's and there is no leaves, but peace and lawn, forever and ever!"
    2005 Husqvarna 55R21HV
    1995 Kitchen Aid KSM90WW
    1989 Husqvarna 50, 300 Yr Anniversary Edition.

DA you made me laugh.
    ”Everything You Know is Wrong”

” How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You Are Nowhere at All?”

Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper ATV high bars, DG oval pipes, kick starters, rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -3 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Acerbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

Senior Member Michael Bryce Winnick's Avatar
    DA- See you tomorrow at 10:00 a.m. eastern. U.S. 2 and 77 right???? I will have 3 hours of riding under my belt when I get there. Thanks MBW

Devil's Advocate will likely show up carrying his blower at Port Arms. Fig4-3.jpg
    littletommy likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links