Me and Mel in Moab.
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Me and Mel in Moab.

Me and Mel in Moab.

To bad I didn't take any photos of our first ride out of the North Camp, where me, you, and Montezuma, all ended up in the sand and/or tipping over in the rocks....
    Mel, TWilight, littletommy and 1 others like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by TWilight View Post
    Me & Mel in Alaska.

Reddog, you have made every effort to reveal to everyone in the past 24 hours that you are in fact.....Paul...that was banned from this forum back in late March 2016....then rejoined the forum under a new name....Reddog....less than a month later.

It was originally zdiver1...then ZDR1.....then snake.....and now Reddog.

It would have been appropriate that if the Admin staff and Super Moderators here knew of your true indentity, and allowed you to come back on here, after being banned, that they "should" have informed me that you were being allowed back on here, considering that you were banned because you threatened to kill me.

After three months of anonymity, one has to wonder why the sudden push in the past 24 hours to reveal your true identity.

Paul, I wish you well, and success in your retirement.
    Everyone deserves a second chance, (in one way or another), and it wouldn’t be the first time that someone had “dual identities” on here either.

To Pauls credit, he’s come clean over it, and he’s behaving himself – however you look at it, it’s a start.

Personally, grudges fade with time (and I’ve got a few) – but it has to start somewhere.

Besides, that last lightning strike missed by at least 20ft - (which let’s face it, is a significant improvement)

Z – I’d like to say “welcome back” – but then I’m a stubborn old git – maybe in time …..

Meanwhile, enjoy the retirement you’ve worked hard for – and the best of luck to you ……
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Funny, I recognized Paul from his second or third post as Reddog. Thought everyone did too. It is not like there was any shortage of obvious clues or attempts to deceive.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Paul owes nobody an apology at all. He did come back as Reddog and had the full permission of Admin/Moderators to do so.

Welcome back Paul.

No further explanation needed.
    WERA689, Joemama, Reddog and 2 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Paul owes nobody an apology at all. He did come back as Reddog and had the full permission of Admin/Moderators to do so.

Welcome back Paul.

No further explanation needed.
    Paul owes EVERYBODY an apology. And management here owes EVERYBODY an explanation. His postings were harmful and far as I can tell, he's not shown any remorse to those here he's harmed, me included. I stayed away from Moab because of his threats and now he's allowed back into the fold. A lost sheep, and no one thought it worth telling or warning the rest of us. Poor decision. Disrespectful of the community at large.

I can not respect that decision from the management. I'll be taking my leave. It hurts me to have to say that, but I'm not going to take the risk that he's not going to relapse into his old habits or worse. Men boasting of owning many guns who have demonstrated unstable behavior in the past I avoid at all costs.

My guess is that my post will be deleted. If so, I'll PM those of you who I'm closest to.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Ski Pro 3; 07-18-2016 at 05:01 PM.
    The bear slayer!

Wow.. I don't know where to start so I won't. That should leave you guessing. lol
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

Like I said, no one is getting an apology.

You have no idea of the real story behind this and the problems that were caused by the other member... (I know the WHOLE story)

We will end this here, unless that other member is willing to tell the truth about his involvement.

Welcome back Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ski Pro 3 View Post
    Paul owes EVERYBODY an apology. And management here owes EVERYBODY an explanation. His postings were harmful and far as I can tell, he's not shown any remorse to those here he's harmed, me included. I stayed away from Moab because of his threats and now he's allowed back into the fold. A lost sheep, and no one thought it worth telling or warning the rest of us. Poor decision. Disrespectful of the community at large.

I can not respect that decision from the management. I'll be taking my leave. It hurts me to have to say that, but I'm not going to take the risk that he's not going to relapse into his old habits or worse. Men boasting of owning many guns who have demonstrated unstable behavior in the past I avoid at all costs.

My guess is that my post will be deleted. If so, I'll PM those of you who I'm closest to.

Cheers!
    JerseyJeeper and Reddog like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Can't we all just get along?

Rodney King.jpg
    Dryden-Tdub, JerseyJeeper and Mel like this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    Like I said, no one is getting an apology.

You have no idea of the real story behind this and the problems that were caused by the other member... (I know the WHOLE story)

We will end this here, unless that other member is willing to tell the truth about his involvement.

Welcome back Paul.
    LT, I am wondering, as a moderator is it wise to be taking sides?
    goldenhtr likes this.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links