If I put my helmet on one more time with my gloves in it!
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: If I put my helmet on one more time with my gloves in it!

If I put my helmet on one more time with my gloves in it!

Am I the only one who does this almost once every ride? When I stop I hang my helmet on the bars and drop my gloves in it. It's pretty frustrating when I do it and also kind of embarrassing like when I did it in front of some chicks at a gas station. If some Of the fingers of the glove weren't sticking out in front of my face I would have just drove off. The black gloves disappear inside the helmet. I need some neon ones.

Better yet leave your glasses inside.

EWB
    I got a new helmet and hated it bc there was a spot on the top of my head that rubbed. I finally realized the little silica packet had slipped behind the pad...doh

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

I recently broke down and bought Denice and I new armoured riding gloves, used mine twice and lost them. We searched the truck, the RV, the house, called the kids to see if they might have taken them by accident.....nothing. Then a month later Denice is putting my old helmet away and there inside was my new gloves! So for me its not forgetting to take them out of the helmet, its forgetting which helmet I put them in. Getting old so young sucks.
    admiral, Fred, Xracer and 4 others like this.
    2009 TW200, Jimbo shield, 47&55T rear with DID chain, Maxxis Ceros Rear, Kendra 270 front, extended swing arm, 1"Risers, Rear rack, Raised front fender, XOG GPS.

You guys make me feel so much better about myself.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Put a set of gloves in your back pocket. You will never find them until someone starts laughing at your problem.

My fav is to put my gloves on then remember to zip my jacket or even put helmet on. The glasses! Jumping Jesus until I got
    into modular helmets I was always setting my glasses down to put on helmet only to knock them off and have to scramble about
    looking for them as I be bout blind w/out.
    Tonto on the "Left Coast"
    1987 TW200 (2) 2015 BMW F700GS
    More Wagging and less Barking
    "Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think"
    Make Love not War

Like you, I also put my gloves inside my helmet and then hang my helmet on my bars.

When getting ready to ride again, I put my jacket on, then my gloves, and then my helmet. Then I have to take my gloves off again in order to adjust and secure the strap on my helmet. D'oh. . . . . .

I just keep riding away with the gloves sitting behind me and haven't found a full pair lost that way yet. Also, I have to put my glasses on after the helmet and sometimes forget and go off w/o them. Fortunately not sitting on my bike so just a return after a short ride.
    Just give me a minute while I collect my thoughts. They're around here somewhere. Maybe!

2013 TW200(Protaper SE ATV High handlebars, DID 428VX-X ring chain, Shinko Tires, K&N Air Filter, Seat Concepts "Grip" seat covering, Outlaw Racing Folding
    Gear shifter, My custom( long/thin) foot pegs, My custom(extended) Rear brake lever, Battery tender harness, Gel Battery, "Bikini" Bike rack, Mobil 1 4T synthetic, BLUE Ricochet Skid Plate , DG Exhaust & 15 Front Sproket.

I am worried that one day, when we are high on the mountain tops, I let Denice off the bike for her "nature call" and forget she was with me and ride home without her! After a day or two and the laundry piles up or I run out of milk I will remember where I left her...then send someone else to go get her. That is mostly why I invested in riding gear, limits the bruising while she beats me with a 2x4.
    2009 TW200, Jimbo shield, 47&55T rear with DID chain, Maxxis Ceros Rear, Kendra 270 front, extended swing arm, 1"Risers, Rear rack, Raised front fender, XOG GPS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links