site usage
Close
         
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: site usage

  1. #1
    Senior Member phelonius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Frostbite Falls Ill
    Posts
    2,719

    site usage

    Last night some change occurred. The off topic forum cannot be accessed or even found by the usual method of clicking on the large word forum at the top.
    Have you decided to eliminate it from this site?
    In the sites that were available, I could not find how to open a new thread.
    I guess that means no new threads will be allowed. This site will soon die from lack of use if this is the case.
    Adam-n-nevada likes this.
    Phelonius

  2. #2
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    318
    We are looking into this now.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    Last night some change occurred. The off topic forum cannot be accessed or even found by the usual method of clicking on the large word forum at the top.
    Have you decided to eliminate it from this site?
    In the sites that were available, I could not find how to open a new thread.
    I guess that means no new threads will be allowed. This site will soon die from lack of use if this is the case.
    Off-Topic was moved?
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

  4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyJeeper View Post
    Off-Topic was moved?
    No. The entire site seems to have been scrambled. For example, if you click on Forum in the very top tabs, it will open the "What's New" section. My access to the Admin Control Panel isn't working. There are numerous other glitches that began today.

    They have been reported, and hopefully be fixed soon. That's all I've got for you right now.

  6. #5
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    No. The entire site seems to have been scrambled. For example, if you click on Forum in the very top tabs, it will open the "What's New" section. My access to the Admin Control Panel isn't working. There are numerous other glitches that began today.

    They have been reported, and hopefully be fixed soon. That's all I've got for you right now.
    It sounds like a hacker having fun. I hope not. We had issues the other day but it was vBulletin screwing around with certs. What a PITA.
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

  7. #6
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    318
    Highly unlikely. Much more likely to be a glitch in the software from within. How long have the sub-heads been missing here?

  8. #7
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Highly unlikely. Much more likely to be a glitch in the software from within. How long have the sub-heads been missing here?
    I only noticed this morning. Tracy noticed the other issue but that had been going on a while.
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

  9. #8
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    318
    That's because it only happened this morning. At 4:30 this morning (EDT), everything was working as normal.

  10. #9
    Super Moderator JerseyJeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    NJ Shore / Pine Barrens
    Posts
    3,880
    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Highly unlikely. Much more likely to be a glitch in the software from within. How long have the sub-heads been missing here?
    Your missing the entire frame/table whatever was there above the button bar that shows at the very top now. There were ads there.
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

  11. #10
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    318
    That's been missing for over a month.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. I think that i will leave this site
    By allen in utah in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 07-18-2016, 09:09 AM
  2. Does anyone else use this SITE???
    By yz250f4ever in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 06:48 PM
  3. Heated Gloves power usage
    By Tyler in forum Technical Help
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2012, 08:35 PM
  4. New to site
    By johjon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2012, 09:41 AM
  5. New to site
    By chasejamy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 07:50 PM