*hillary clinton voted to spend billions of dollars to build a border wall*
Close

Like Tree16Likes
  • 6 Post By kj7687
  • 3 Post By Dryden-Tdub
  • 4 Post By Purple
  • 2 Post By Dryden-Tdub
  • 1 Post By Fathead

Thread: *hillary clinton voted to spend billions of dollars to build a border wall*

Thumbs up *hillary clinton voted to spend billions of dollars to build a border wall*

This is a copy-and-paste of a Facebook post I just made. Please don't turn this into an immigration debate that gets us all banned from TW forum. Thanks in advance.

Hillary Clinton, recently, strongly favored building a wall along the U.S./Mexico border. In fact, she has actually voted in favor of measures to spend money on a physical barrier against illegal immigrants. "[Hillary Clinton] touted her past votes in favor of the security measure as recently as November" (Chuck Ross, The Daily Caller, 01/07/2016). Who knew...? I didn't. I'm not here to argue about immigration policies, merely to call out the lies here. Granted, this could be a case of a woman who has genuinely changed her mind. But considering the fact that she was all for "securing the border" in the past, and is totally against it now (conveniently just in time for her current election campaign...), the idea that she actually had a legitimate change of heart does seem unlikely. This is why we need to actually go and research and figure things out. Do some digging into Clinton's history on the border and illegal immigrants...you might be surprised by what you find! Don't let Facebook memes and TV sound bites control elections...hell, don't take my word on this (if you do take my word on this without seeing for yourself, then you aren't taking my advice...).
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Plenty of evidence to back up the above post.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Crawfordville. FL, (south of Tallahassee), on the beach
    Like what evidence? Care to share that?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

This thread is a week old - she's probably changed her mind by now .........
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrlmd View Post
    Like what evidence? Care to share that?
    Certainly. I am sure it will sway your opinion too.

And this

Before the "Border Wall," Hillary Voted for a Border Fence.

And this

Is Donald Trump right that Hillary Clinton once ?wanted a wall? on the Mexican border? | PolitiFact Wisconsin

There is plenty more but I chose the ones from the far left leaning sites so there would be little arguing.

Tom
    kj7687 and Devils Advocate like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

The actual border wall in question, from the Mexican side....with TW200s!

Agua Prieta, Sonora.

"Me and Mrs Trip, we got a thing going on"... an on-going adventure...
    Hidden Content

"When Piggies Fly" ...Me & Mrs Trip Cross the Pond
    Hidden Content

"Take the Puppy to the Beach"...a dirt route across southern New England
    Hidden Content

Latest Spotwalla: Hidden Content

America has been hijacked by power-hungry, greedy elites. We need major changes.
    goldenhtr likes this.

While the intent of greater border security via a fence is a noble one the logistics are daunting with the probability of any physical barrier stopping migrant influx rather low. The overwhelming majority of the border is remote with little, or usually no infrastructure nor accessibility. Very little resembles the photos shown in the media, one only sees areas their camera crews can readily and affordably access.
    I have some experience working in the places the camera crews don't visit.
    Building, maintaining and staffing an effective border barrier would make the Berlin Wall look simple by contrast. Just building the roads to haul in building materials would be extremely time consuming and expensive for the many hundreds of miles of the more remote sections in California, New Mexico and Texas. And in Texas since the border is the centerline of the Rio Grande do we surrender the northern high water mark and build there?
    Electronic interdiction coupled with serious punishments for the illegals apprehended are more effective deterrents than the simplistic notion of a "border wall". We need to make the illegals not wish to risk the consequences of illegal border crossings.
    Last edited by Fred; 08-19-2016 at 10:59 AM.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Sponosred Links