• 3 Post By TopPredator
  • 2 Post By admiral
  • 2 Post By stagewex
  • 2 Post By arbolmano
  • 1 Post By TopPredator
  • 2 Post By stagewex

Thread: I'm Acting the Fool Today

I'm Acting the Fool Today

Victoria, Justin (boyfriend)and I were in the AUDIENCE of the Maury Show today. Sometimes it fun to just let it all hang out.
    I don't know why we enjoy watching this dysfunctional Horse S^*t so much, but we had a blast.
    They taped three shows that are suppose to air in a week or two. Maury Povich is hilarious off camera. It's funny how they coach the audience to awwh, boos, clap and cheer during the show.
    The first show was about psychics mediums solving missing persons and we sat in the third row. They shift everyone around after each episode so the audience appears different.
    Second show was the lie detector and the third was paternity tests. Crazy drama with a party atmosphere.
    It's free to attend but the road tolls from Bel Air killed my wallet.
    Do you watch Maury?

I'm headed home to take the wheels off the house. Lol

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
    Last edited by TopPredator; 08-25-2016 at 04:15 PM.

No, not much TV for me. I'll flip through the channels once or twice a month so the remote doesn't seize up. When I was about 5 yrs. old, my families TV quit. They never replaced it. So must of my childhood, no TV. Spent a lot of time outside, nothing to do inside. Still do, usually on a motorcycle.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

So Who is Maury Povich?
    Phelonius

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    So Who is Maury Povich?

http://www.mauryshow.com/

It's actually sad what our society has become these days and the children are caught in the middle. Basically a bunch of cheating men and women. One woman has been on the show five times DNA testing men who she thought was the father. She still doesn't know who the father is.
    Last edited by TopPredator; 08-25-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    jtomelliott49, WERA689 and admiral like this.

I didn't even know this show was still on anymore. Huh! Still, if you're that close why not eh?
    TopPredator and jtomelliott49 like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

I live about 20 minutes south of Stamford, CT. where the Rich Forum studios are. Please tell me you didn't drive all the way from Maryland just to go to that taping. Probably was fun to see it staged. A friend of mine does the lighting for it.
    There is another dusty 1990's audience reality show taped there as well but I can't remember which one it is? The guy with the white hair (not me) who has the bald security guy Steve.
    Always big "fights" on the set about whose the father or whose cheating on who.

Like others I was raised without TV never had much use fir it. But once confined to lying about I did some serious catching up with binge streaming.
    Even better, with brain crap I can watch the same episode repeatably and always it stays fresh! Being better now, I can see how horribly dumbed down that stuff is. Is all America opoulated with half wits.? Even so it's has to be fun to see a show you enjoy live, even more so to share with family.
    Good stuff
    Tonto on the "Left Coast"
    1987 TW200 (2) 2015 BMW F700GS
    More Wagging and less Barking
    "Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think"
    Make Love not War

Quote Originally Posted by stagewex View Post
    I live about 20 minutes south of Stamford, CT. where the Rich Forum studios are. Please tell me you didn't drive all the way from Maryland just to go to that taping. Probably was fun to see it staged. A friend of mine does the lighting for it.
    There is another dusty 1990's audience reality show taped there as well but I can't remember which one it is? The guy with the white hair (not me) who has the bald security guy Steve.
    Always big "fights" on the set about whose the father or whose cheating on who.
    Sorry I missed you, would have been nice to meet and have lunch. Man there are a lot of people in your area and your parkways are insane to drive on when your following a GPS. The guys from the rural areas would piss there pants driving in your area. Lol
    jtomelliott49 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    Sorry I missed you, would have been nice to meet and have lunch. Man there are a lot of people in your area and your parkways are insane to drive on when your following a GPS. The guys from the rural areas would piss there pants driving in your area. Lol
    I know. Whenever I have been far away on a road trip whether car or bike I can really feel the tension from other drivers when I get about 100 miles or less from NYC. Actually about the same outside every metropolis but more so in the northeast. Like "Rollerball".
    Look me up next time you are up.
    mike wex/stagewex

Sponosred Links