Motocop Rips it up
Close

This guy is pretty darn good

http://www.wimp.com/donniewilliams/
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

Donny's one heckuva rider but unfortunately he's hamstrung in the video by riding a Harley. You can hear the pipes dragging the ground and limiting him considerably.

Get on Youtube and watch the Jap cop competitions, running the same type of course on more suitable bikes (like VFR's and ST's) at considerably higher speeds.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I can do that too..might have to pick up a few cones and the tw several times and wait 30 mintues...
    2008 TW200 with a super cool exhaust

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

It almost appears as if the pipes are helping him...from the biking falling over completely.
    Hidden Content [/IMG]It's not why, but why not. Do it for the right reason now, versus the wrong reason later.
    Born on a Honda Z50, '78 YZ 80, '79 Husky WR 250

2008 TDub--Jimbo Shield, Lizard Oil Cooler, Blaster Shock, YZ Hybrid Forks, Supermoto front fender, ATV Bars, Acerbis Brake Cover, 1460 Pelican Case, Cycle Rack, Power Core, Gold Chain.

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Brock View Post
    It almost appears as if the pipes are helping him...from the biking falling over completely.

Yer a born Harley salesman...

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

WOW.....
    Take care my Friend.........

We could obliterate him on our TW's lol.

Did you notice how he was all ways looking ahead to where he wanted to be? We taught our M.S.F. students to do the same. Looking down at your front wheel is a hard habit to break.

That is one cop. This is every cop in japan My link They put them through strict and rigorous training to take on other bikes. The greatest fear of anyone who drifts or races is motorcycle cops. You might be able to out run a car but not these guys. Even people on motorcycles would rather give up then try and out run them .

Sponosred Links