Heroin Lean
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Heroin Lean

Heroin Lean

As I drive around Baltimore I'm amazed at how many Heroin addicts I see leaning over totally whacked on heroin. Who in there right mind says one day. "I'm going to try Heroin" I learnt at a young age when by best friend in sixth grade died of a heroin overdose
    The sad thing it's not only in the big cities anymore the small Mayberry towns are effected as well. Educate our youth!!!

Thought I would share this with you.

http://thatguysonheroin.com/
    littletommy likes this.

Looks like my neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    As I drive around Baltimore I'm amazed at how many Heroin addicts I see leaning over totally whacked on heroin. Who in there right mind says one day. "I'm going to try Heroin" I learnt at a young age when by best friend in sixth grade died of a heroin overdose
    The sad thing it's not only in the big cities anymore the small Mayberry towns are effected as well. Educate our youth!!!

Thought I would share this with you.

http://thatguysonheroin.com/
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

You know, The family of an addict gets tortured each and avery day as well,
    They go to lengths to try and help and they hurt them selves with "What ifs" and "I could have done"
    My wife is one of 5, The younger brother and sister were addicts till last year the 37 year old brother passed away in a Wendys bathroom, The 35 year old sister Megan blamed the single stall bathroom and not the dealer for selling pure fentinol or her and her brother for being addicts,
    Megan is still with us as her and her Hubby Nelson do heroin every day and watch each other with a dose of Narcan which they use to bring each other back from what we hear, ON a somewhat regular basis,
    Ive BANNED Negan from our house and our holiday events ! !! I told my wife Eileen "There is NO FRIGGIN way she's going to OD and die in OUR bathroom"
    I like our house, I don't want to move and have that as a memory,
    Truly its a hard drug to beat, BUT it can be done ! !
    I hired a guy Ive known for 35 years and he spent the money his grand mom gave him for college on Heroin, Some $60K over 4 years,
    Hes a great guy,
    Now has a house, Wife and two kids and hasn't gone back to the dark side in over 15 years,
    ~ ~ ~
    Some if it is will, Courage, Being tired if farting up and wanting better of yourself,
    I don't know what will make a person quit,
    BUT MEGAN PLEADED with her family to loan her $80 so she could go to the SAME DEALER which sold her brother the fatal dose so SHE COULD GET HIGH BEFORE THE FUNERAL or she would not be able to go due to withdraw symptoms,
    Im proud to say that Eileen didn't buckle,
    BUT another sister did,
    This apparently was NOT ENOUGH to get Megan to quit,
    We buried Partick April 2015,
    He was the only son, This broke his fathers heart who thought Patrick would beat it one day and become a famous somebody,
    Dad passed this past July of what I feel was a broken heart at 69 years old,
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    The families who deal with the addict are tortured each and every day waiting for the call from the police,
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    I am glad that my biological family has none of these issues,
    Its hard to see Eileen deal,
    But we DO NOT loan, Give or other wise assist Megans habit,
    We offer love,
    Encouragement,
    Help,
    Hope and anything else she can possibly ask for that does not involve money,
    Which sadly enough is nearly nothing,
    ~ ~ ~ ~~
    OK,
    Ive said my part,
    Its a tough habit to beat,
    ~ ~ ~
    PS,
    Im a carahaulic,
    Between the nearly dozen cars and bikes I have an maintain, I spend quite a bit of dough,
    But as Eileen pointed out,
    Its not nearly as much as Megan and her husbands $100 a day habit,
    Yep,
    $35000 a year on drugs which is interesting as they both work full time shitty jobs, Live in a $450 a month crappy apartment and the rest, You guessed it,
    Meanwhile I bought a house for $16k, No copper, No furnace, Broken windows and all, It was the cheapest house in the nicest neighborhood,
    I put blood, Sweat and tears into the house for a year and this is where we live, Granted we chose this path, But the whole deal was still less than their habit for ONE YEAR ! ! ! !
    Sad shame,
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    As I write I am guessing I'm more pissed than I thought,
    Guess I need to buy or build a minibike as therapy,
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    Be careful our there folks,
    Hope I didn't say too much.
    Sincerely
    Peter B
    Last edited by pred; 09-28-2016 at 04:40 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

When folks are that far gone and addicted, sometimes only the good Lord can help. If only they'd ask him...

Quote Originally Posted by pred View Post
    You know, The family of an addict gets tortured each and avery day as well,
    They go to lengths to try and help and they hurt them selves with "What ifs" and "I could have done"
    My wife is one of 5, The younger brother and sister were addicts till last year the 37 year old brother passed away in a Wendys bathroom, The 35 year old sister Megan blamed the single stall bathroom and not the dealer for selling pure fentinol or her and her brother for being addicts,
    Megan is still with us as her and her Hubby Nelson do heroin every day and watch each other with a dose of Narcan which they use to bring each other back from what we hear, ON a somewhat regular basis,
    Ive BANNED Negan from our house and our holiday events ! !! I told my wife Eileen "There is NO FRIGGIN way she's going to OD and die in OUR bathroom"
    I like our house, I don't want to move and have that as a memory,
    Truly its a hard drug to beat, BUT it can be done ! !
    I hired a guy Ive known for 35 years and he spent the money his grand mom gave him for college on Heroin, Some $60K over 4 years,
    Hes a great guy,
    Now has a house, Wife and two kids and hasn't gone back to the dark side in over 15 years,
    ~ ~ ~
    Some if it is will, Courage, Being tired if farting up and wanting better of yourself,
    I don't know what will make a person quit,
    BUT MEGAN PLEADED with her family to loan her $80 so she could go to the SAME DEALER which sold her brother the fatal dose so SHE COULD GET HIGH BEFORE THE FUNERAL or she would not be able to go due to withdraw symptoms,
    Im proud to say that Eileen didn't buckle,
    BUT another sister did,
    This apparently was NOT ENOUGH to get Megan to quit,
    We buried Partick April 2015,
    He was the only son, This broke his fathers heart who thought Patrick would beat it one day and become a famous somebody,
    Dad passed this past July of what I feel was a broken heart at 69 years old,
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    The families who deal with the addict are tortured each and every day waiting for the call from the police,
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    I am glad that my biological family has none of these issues,
    Its hard to see Eileen deal,
    But we DO NOT loan, Give or other wise assist Megans habit,
    We offer love,
    Encouragement,
    Help,
    Hope and anything else she can possibly ask for that does not involve money,
    Which sadly enough is nearly nothing,
    ~ ~ ~ ~~
    OK,
    Ive said my part,
    Its a tough habit to beat,
    ~ ~ ~
    PS,
    Im a carahaulic,
    Between the nearly dozen cars and bikes I have an maintain, I spend quite a bit of dough,
    But as Eileen pointed out,
    Its not nearly as much as Megan and her husbands $100 a day habit,
    Yep,
    $35000 a year on drugs which is interesting as they both work full time shitty jobs, Live in a $450 a month crappy apartment and the rest, You guessed it,
    Meanwhile I bought a house for $16k, No copper, No furnace, Broken windows and all, It was the cheapest house in the nicest neighborhood,
    I put blood, Sweat and tears into the house for a year and this is where we live, Granted we chose this path, But the whole deal was still less than their habit for ONE YEAR ! ! ! !
    Sad shame,
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    As I write I am guessing I'm more pissed than I thought,
    Guess I need to buy or build a minibike as therapy,
    ~ ~ ~ ~
    Be careful our there folks,
    Hope I didn't say too much.
    Sincerely
    Peter B
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Well, having been the victim of heroin addict's thievery and attempted murder, I say let them kill themselves.
    No narcan unless you buy it for 2k.

So tired of the bullcrap from people that don't care about themselves or their families.

Let them die slow.

Sorry. Been there and definitely had to deal with it.
    Spawner and Dryden-Tdub like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Blackstone View Post
    Well, having been the victim of heroin addict's thievery and attempted murder, I say let them kill themselves.
    No narcan unless you buy it for 2k.

So tired of the bullcrap from people that don't care about themselves or their families.

Let them die slow.

Sorry. Been there and definitely had to deal with it.
    The other day I saw a woman with this beautiful little girl getting some grocerys. The woman was oosing with meth sores. I thought to myself that little girl doesn't have a chance in life, what a shame.

Hate to say it, but I am with Smitty. The drug habit in this country is most likely bigger than the military budget. And who pays but the working stiffs that pay for all the handouts. As hard as it is to see someone go down that path, it is on them, they know the road they are taking.

Heroin, The strongest pain reliever you can buy without a doctors prescroption.
    WERA689 and Smitty Blackstone like this.
    Phelonius

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    Heroin, The strongest pain reliever you can buy without a doctors prescroption.
    It only moves the pain to the families and friends.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    SanDue, Dryden-Tdub and goldenhtr like this.

Seems like the only cure is another drug which is cheaper and more potent,
    What is it from ROBOCOP,~ ~ NUKE ~ ~
    There have been addicts throughout the ages and I wonder if its due to the fact that the dumber breed way faster then the intelligent and the dumb shall inherit the earth?
    As I say this, Its 5:38am and I have to leave for work so I can support someone who doesn't work, And they are still up, Watching Jerry Springer on their 72" TV which I paid for,
    Sheesh,
    Peter B
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty Blackstone View Post
    It only moves the pain to the families and friends.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
    Al this statement is so true. I have a friend with three youngs kids and a wife, who's lives are in total chaos. His wife lost her nursing license and is hooked on prescription drugs and Fentanyl. He told me yesterday it's like a nightmare that he can't wake up from.
    This family had the Americn dream, and now there lives are now circling the drain.
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links