insurance
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: insurance

insurance

Just recieved a bill that had been paid. Got it late as it went to the wrong address. Saw my ex on it so fixed the address and took her off the insurance thinking I would get a better rate as she didn't operate them anyway. Ha, Should not have said a word, my rate went up being single. Oh well, cheaper in long run. Now to find that gal that has a TW and loves to get out and ride.

Randall, when I lived in Washington I had insurance that covered just me irregardless of vehicle I operated and consequently was quite affordable ( here one insures all one's vehicles even though one can drive only one at a time).
    Insurance is just another form of gambling anyways, and the house always wins statistically. You are betting your claims will exceed premiums while with it's actuarial tables the insurance company is betting you will accept a premium that allows them to collect more than they will ever pay out, plus a minimum profit acceptable to investors and management. You, the insured, get piece of mind and legal conformity. Insurance company gets operating expenses plus profit.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Randall, when I lived in Washington I had insurance that covered just me irregardless of vehicle I operated and consequently was quite affordable ( here one insures all one's vehicles even though one can drive only one at a time).
    Insurance is just another form of gambling anyways, and the house always wins statistically. You are betting your claims will exceed premiums while with it's actuarial tables the insurance company is betting you will accept a premium that allows them to collect more than they will ever pay out, plus a minimum profit acceptable to investors and management. You, the insured, get piece of mind and legal conformity. Insurance company gets operating expenses plus profit.
    Would like to know where you got that coverage, state farm doesn't have it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Insurances is a scam. If you would just save (take what you're paying in premiums and save it) , be more carfule than 50.00009% of the other duoosch bags out there you will be better of in the long run.
    Tallahasseetw likes this.
    2005 Husqvarna 55R21HV
    1995 Kitchen Aid KSM90WW
    1989 Husqvarna 50, 300 Yr Anniversary Edition.

I'm sure they told you how much it costs before you went in for your last medical visit right? why don't we have grocery insurance? lets not post the cost of any food and just pay for it later at whatever they want to charge us.

Plumb, check this place out. kemperspecialty.com 888-342-6595 I would suggest a call to them. Tell them you are interested in the broad form insurance. Could save you a lot of green if you have lots of vehicles. Keep us posted please. Not sure if they do bikes, let us know...

Broad Form Coverage
    Unlike most auto policies, Broad Form Named Operator coverage (Broad Form) provides insurance on a specific driver, not the car. It’s an affordable car insurance option, because Broad Form customers pay one low price whether they own one car or more.

Quote Originally Posted by plumbstraight View Post
    Would like to know where you got that coverage, state farm doesn't have it.
    Fred likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Is this for bike? I use Dairyland Insurance. Pretty good rates.
    littletommy likes this.

Supposedly it covers anything you're driving.
    Fred and Smitty Blackstone like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Good find LittleTommy. I could not recall who my Broad Form carrier was. Plumbstraight, like many of us, has a veritable fleet of trucks and bikes.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Senior Member Smitty Blackstone's Avatar
    Thank you for that information.
    Broad form may be the way to go for me.
    littletommy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links