Too bad some good discussions go off track here.
Close

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Too bad some good discussions go off track here.

Too bad some good discussions go off track here.

We are nearing the end of this election cycle and I don't care who you are voting for.

Just watching the news and reading the printed papers if you have been watching you have to be disgusted by now. Some papers and some new outlets don't say much but all this stuff coming out from Wikileaks is astonishing. The level of corruption surrounding both the DNC and the Clinton campaign and the Clinton Foundation and Initiative are enough to make you sick if you listen. I have never in my almost 65 years seen such blatant dirty, filthy politics and I can't believe for one minute that any informed voter would even consider putting the Clinton's back in our White House. These people are the definition of corruption.

Note right here that I did not mention a word about Trump and this is not a discussion about his candidacy at all. We can't gloss over her issues by bring in his.

If you think you can defend the Clinton's after becoming informed of the wikileaks emails and Veritus videos then I sure would love to hear how you can even begin to defend them. There is also a lot of new information from numerous sources regarding the FBI investigation and all the collusion going on between the FBI, DOJ, DNC and the Clinton machine. Any regular schmo who pulled a tiny fraction of these stunts would be in prison for a long time yet Hillary Clinton is in the lead to become our next President. WOW, just WOW!

I do hope we can keep this discussion civil and on point.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    We are nearing the end of this election cycle and I don't care who you are voting for.

Just watching the news and reading the printed papers if you have been watching you have to be disgusted by now. Some papers and some new outlets don't say much but all this stuff coming out from Wikileaks is astonishing. The level of corruption surrounding both the DNC and the Clinton campaign and the Clinton Foundation and Initiative are enough to make you sick if you listen. I have never in my almost 65 years seen such blatant dirty, filthy politics and I can't believe for one minute that any informed voter would even consider putting the Clinton's back in our White House. These people are the definition of corruption.

Note right here that I did not mention a word about Trump and this is not a discussion about his candidacy at all. We can't gloss over her issues by bring in his.

If you think you can defend the Clinton's after becoming informed of the wikileaks emails and Veritus videos then I sure would love to hear how you can even begin to defend them. There is also a lot of new information from numerous sources regarding the FBI investigation and all the collusion going on between the FBI, DOJ, DNC and the Clinton machine. Any regular schmo who pulled a tiny fraction of these stunts would be in prison for a long time yet Hillary Clinton is in the lead to become our next President. WOW, just WOW!

I do hope we can keep this discussion civil and on point.

GaryL
    Yeah BUT Trump said mean things!

Tom
    scotti158, GaryL, Jon62602 and 8 others like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Makes me proud to be Canadian

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Politics in the US certainly are sad to say the least.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Yeah BUT Trump said mean things!

Tom
    You are 100% correct Tom and every human who was not even listening heard all the mean stuff Trump did say. Very few of those same people know anything about the things I am talking about because the news media refuses to even report it.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

I think I'll go for a ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterb View Post
    Makes me proud to be Canadian
    I can agree with you on that Peterb but what we all have to realize is what happens here effects the entire world. We could end up with a President who spends all of her time in court rooms defending hers and her cronies actions. This stuff just cannot be swept under the oval office rugs and she will be under investigations for the rest of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    You are 100% correct Tom and every human who was not even listening heard all the mean stuff Trump did say. Very few of those same people know anything about the things I am talking about because the news media refuses to even report it.
    Probably not all of it......... Trump also doesn't like immigrants is what I heard.

Tom

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Who are your senators and congressmen? You know, the presidency is only one part of our government, no matter who gets elected we should not have to worry because everyone did their research on their state representatives right? They will stop Clump.
    "suck, squeeze, bang, blow"

Quote Originally Posted by Tallahasseetw View Post
    Who are your senators and congressmen? You know, the presidency is only one part of our government, no matter who gets elected we should not have to worry because everyone did their research on their state representatives right? They will stop Clump.
    Well there was a time I would have agreed with you but not so much anymore. I will attach an easy read for starters. If you find it interesting just Google search "Congress cedes power to the President."
    The balance of power has been weakened and checks and balances suffer.

Congress Keeps Ceding Power to the President | The Center On Congress at Indiana University

Tom

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links