Playing video games to help kids.
Close

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ruri

Thread: Playing video games to help kids.

Playing video games to help kids.

In my younger years I had always wanted to run a marathon or do something along those lines. As some of you may know, running let alone walking for an extended period of time has been out of the question for me for a number of years now. So the idea just slipped away in the last 10 years. I recently found out about this event held once a year where gamer's get together and play games on various online platforms for a grueling 24 hours straight, streaming their play online, to raise money for their local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Long story short I will be taking part in this years Extra Life 2016. I doubt that a lot of you are super interested in watching me online play video games for 24 hours straight, but I know everyone can get behind raising money for kids in need of medicine without the means to get them.

My stream will begin at 9:00 am mountain time, Saturday November 5th and will continue until 9:00 am Sunday the 6th. Even if you aren't much for video games, pop-in, say hi from the TW200 forum and cheer me on, and if you can, help me raise some much needed cash for my Local Children's Miracle Network in Rapid City SD.

If you don't have the time or interest in saying hi live on my stream, but still want to help or check my progress you can go to my Extra-Life Participant Profile. All donations go directly to the Children's Miracle Network as "un-restriced" funds and all donations are issued a receipt for tax purposes. My profile will be up for the next 8 days accepting donations from now until Sunday afternoon the 6th of November.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or if anyone out here is a gamer and wants to join me online.

Thanks for checking it out and wish me luck!!
    littletommy likes this.
    -Ruri

Good for you Ruri!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruri View Post
    In my younger years I had always wanted to run a marathon or do something along those lines. As some of you may know, running let alone walking for an extended period of time has been out of the question for me for a number of years now. So the idea just slipped away in the last 10 years. I recently found out about this event held once a year where gamer's get together and play games on various online platforms for a grueling 24 hours straight, streaming their play online, to raise money for their local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. Long story short I will be taking part in this years Extra Life 2016. I doubt that a lot of you are super interested in watching me online play video games for 24 hours straight, but I know everyone can get behind raising money for kids in need of medicine without the means to get them.

My stream will begin at 9:00 am mountain time, Saturday November 5th and will continue until 9:00 am Sunday the 6th. Even if you aren't much for video games, pop-in, say hi from the TW200 forum and cheer me on, and if you can, help me raise some much needed cash for my Local Children's Miracle Network in Rapid City SD.

If you don't have the time or interest in saying hi live on my stream, but still want to help or check my progress you can go to my Extra-Life Participant Profile. All donations go directly to the Children's Miracle Network as "un-restriced" funds and all donations are issued a receipt for tax purposes. My profile will be up for the next 8 days accepting donations from now until Sunday afternoon the 6th of November.

Feel free to PM me with any questions or if anyone out here is a gamer and wants to join me online.

Thanks for checking it out and wish me luck!!
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Sponosred Links