Our Next President?
Close

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

Thread: Our Next President?

Our Next President?

Just a little more insight behind the lines.

Secret Service tries to be loyal but still there are numerous credible unflattering tell-all books. Many feel a person with her lack of temperament should not be entrusted with nuclear weapons.
    Ex-Secret Service Agent: "People Need to Know The Real Hillary ...
    Gulfrider likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Our Next President?

In a Politico article about white nationalists supporting Donald Trump published earlier this week, Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller denied the campaign's connection with hate groups, claiming that they've "rejected and rebuked" such groups, "have never intentionally engaged" with them, and "don't want votes from people who think this way." However, if Trump didn't get votes from white nationalists, he wouldn't stand a chance—at least, if you look at the numbers.

Social media analytics firm Demographics Pro analyzed 10,000 Trump supporters and 10,000 Hillary Clinton supporters active on Twitter. Then, the firm matched the account with 10 white-nationalist Twitter accounts, including David Duke and Jason Bergkamp.

The results were disturbing, to say the least. A whopping 3,549—considerably over one-third—of the Trump supporters followed one or more of the white nationalists (as illustrated by the chart above). In comparison, only 16 Hillary supporters followed any of the white-nationalist accounts.

And if the Democrats wouldn't keep the blacks on a short leash with welfare and dependence on the Government, maybe they could break free and, well, be free. But the Democrats, founders of the KKK, are sure to not let that happen. They would lose that vote, they have them duped into believing they (the Democrats) are supporting them while in reality they are keeping them as pets.
    Last edited by Devils Advocate; 11-05-2016 at 07:50 PM.
    Smitty Blackstone and Beeline like this.
    2005 Husqvarna 55R21HV
    1995 Kitchen Aid KSM90WW
    1989 Husqvarna 50, 300 Yr Anniversary Edition.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Or do you currently? JK JK JK!!!!!

And who else are the white nationalists going to vote for?

And I wouldn't put all the blame on democrats for the short leash, all politicians are the same democrat or republican. let's get real here.
    troll likes this.
    "suck, squeeze, bang, blow"

Let's keep it civil and not swap insults. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However any assumption the racial pride is wrong somehow should be a two way street. As such Hillarie's very long support of the Black Panthers to pander to the black vote, as well as recent Black Lives Matter should raise concern...that is unless you are aware of all the behind the camera anti-black racist remarks Hillary is know for and realize she is just a hypocrite and lier. Trump is no angel but you know where you stand with him, the lessor of two evils.
    Last edited by Fred; 11-05-2016 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Removed possibly offensive comment. Besides, don't want to die suddenly like so many vocal critics
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

come on guys, we only need to make it a few more days then we can all be friends again
    "suck, squeeze, bang, blow"

Elmer is an agent provocateur. His only goal is to spark anger and hatred, and that he does well. He plays the race card more aptly than any one, of any race.

Elmer, Elmer Fudd.
    2005 Husqvarna 55R21HV
    1995 Kitchen Aid KSM90WW
    1989 Husqvarna 50, 300 Yr Anniversary Edition.

I still don't know anyone who got to choose their ancestors.
    Just one reason racial pride is so fake
    Phelonius

Yep, in a few days you can devote yourselves back to enjoying riding and motorcycle maintenance. Surely been a long strange trip for all Americans wherever you stand.

Not sure why I feel someone picked-my-pocket when I see this picture?
    IMG_6504.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Elmer View Post
    In a Politico article about white nationalists supporting Donald Trump published earlier this week, Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller denied the campaign's connection with hate groups, claiming that they've "rejected and rebuked" such groups, "have never intentionally engaged" with them, and "don't want votes from people who think this way." However, if Trump didn't get votes from white nationalists, he wouldn't stand a chance—at least, if you look at the numbers.

Social media analytics firm Demographics Pro analyzed 10,000 Trump supporters and 10,000 Hillary Clinton supporters active on Twitter. Then, the firm matched the account with 10 white-nationalist Twitter accounts, including David Duke and Jason Bergkamp.

The results were disturbing, to say the least. A whopping 3,549—considerably over one-third—of the Trump supporters followed one or more of the white nationalists (as illustrated by the chart above). In comparison, only 16 Hillary supporters followed any of the white-nationalist accounts.
    Interesting. Not the findings mind you, just the lack of details. I notice they used seven hashtags to associate with Trump followers and only six for Hillary? Furthermore, #NeverHillary and #AmericaFirst could hardly be solely, or even loosely labeled as Trump supporters. Why wouldn't #AmericaFirst also be included as Hillary followers? Do her supporters not put America first? Is she running for the President of some other country? Why is there NOT a breakdown of how many followers from each group made up that total?

Maybe it is the skeptic in me, but I will just go ahead and assume given the lack of transparency in this "survey" the two questionable hashtags I listed above make up the VAST majority of those "White supremacists".

Nice try.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links