DNC Suicide Watch
Close

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree173Likes

Thread: DNC Suicide Watch

DNC Suicide Watch

Calm Down, drop a dozen or so pills and go to sleep....when you wake up in the morning, if you wake up...Game Over!
    Last edited by Purple; 11-10-2016 at 02:46 AM.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

All I have to say is ANY candidate that garners 93% of the vote in D.C. is not a friend to the working class!!!

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Quote Originally Posted by AGman View Post
    You guys bought all those guns for nuthin!
    Don't be too quick to judge. Donald Trump has had moments in his life where he supported gun control measures that MANY of us who voted for him vehemently disagree with. He is nothing more than a wild card to me and I simply hope he shakes things up enough that our elected officials take notice.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Dryden-Tdub View Post
    Don't be too quick to judge. Donald Trump has had moments in his life where he supported gun control measures that MANY of us who voted for him vehemently disagree with. He is nothing more than a wild card to me and I simply hope he shakes things up enough that our elected officials take notice.

Tom
    Well said. They are both flip-floppers, but I think your'e definitely right that he is more unpredictable (case-in-point: he's going to be POTUS...who the hell would have ever predicted that at the beginning of the race!? - only crazies would have!).
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

"I did not have voting relations with that woman"
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Right about now, Hillary is wondering how so many people lied right to her face about her chances of winning; that this was a slam dunk. All the press, all the polls, all her staff. Everyone told her what she wanted, no, demanded to hear from them. And WE all knew the real reason why Donald was going to win; that we were so tired of being lied to and even worse, that we were being talked down to. That we were too stupid to know better who to vote for

And not now, but soon, folks like you kj7687, are going to discover just how badly you were lied to also. I don't blame you for your opinion based on following the mainstream media. I do blame you for not digging and testing the sources of the media. Fact is, the mainstream media and the pollsters are now exposed for their bias; that they did not report the truth. Trump didn't win this on the backs of angry old white dudes. This took women, blacks, hispanics, gays, etc. You'll find out just who Donald is soon enough. And the main thing you'll discover is that he's worthy.

President Trump.
    The bear slayer!

Quote Originally Posted by kj7687 View Post
    Well said. They are both flip-floppers, but I think your'e definitely right that he is more unpredictable (case-in-point: he's going to be POTUS...who the hell would have ever predicted that at the beginning of the race!? - only crazies would have!).
    I resemble that remark and will wear it proudly!

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

I remember many years ago when a candidate promised to make the nation strong again and recover itself financially and cure its' social ills.
    He lost that election but took another high office and two years later became president when the incumbent died. He then proceeded to do what he had promised.
    His name was Adolf Hitler.
    Phelonius

(Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    I resemble that remark and will wear it proudly!

GaryL
    Ididn'tmeanthatinaninsultingwayGary;Iwouldhaveused thetermtodescribemyself,hadImadethatpredictionearl yon,beforethemediastartedmadlyjumpingalloverit,whi chisthetimetowhichIwasreferring.
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    KJ, just KJ, ok.

Current rides:
    2004 GMC Sierra 1500, 1999 Toyota 4Runner

Past rides: 2015 Yamaha XT 250, 1997 Suzuki DR 200, 2007 Honda Ruckus, 2007 Yamaha TW 200, 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500, 2009 Kawasaki KLX331S; 1994 GMC Sierra 1500, 1987 Nissan Pathfinder, 1992 Acura Integra, 1986 Honda CRX, 1989 Jeep Cherokee, 1994 Chevrolet Astro Van, 1979 Volkswagen Rabbit, 1984 Jeep Cherokee

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links