Close

Like Tree14Likes
  • 6 Post By littletommy
  • 2 Post By youngfred
  • 1 Post By youngfred
  • 1 Post By littletommy
  • 1 Post By Michael Bryce Winnick
  • 3 Post By littletommy

Thread: Marijuana, Everything You Need To Know For Your First Trip To The Dispensary

Marijuana, Everything You Need To Know For Your First Trip To The Dispensary

troll, youngfred, neckless and 3 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

"Well, all right !!!
    (muse...???)

NOW, WHERE'D I PUT THOSE CAR KEYS!!??!!"

Slow.jpg

youngfred
    Last edited by youngfred; 12-19-2016 at 09:58 PM.
    littletommy and Hoot Gibson like this.

Now you know I'm talking about medical, right? A responsible driver wouldn't drive impaired.
    Quote Originally Posted by youngfred View Post

"Well, all right !!!
    (muse...???)

NOW, WHERE'D I PUT THOSE CAR KEY!!??!!"

Slow.jpg

youngfred
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Yep.
    Good Info.

Just some old, 'war-wounds' kept on
    flashing by, as I read your post.

youngfred
    Last edited by youngfred; 12-17-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    littletommy likes this.

I'd be dead by now if it weren't for Medical MJ. Little by little though folks are realizing it does have benefits. I lost a dear friend lately, a lady named Beverly who I posted about just a few weeks ago. It helped extend her quality of life for about a year before she died of cancer. She was amazed at how much relief it gave her.
    Lomax likes this.

There are some good links to Marijuana and different subjects at the bottom of this page to.

Senior Member Michael Bryce Winnick's Avatar
    I am all for the legalization of medical marihuana. If you are over 18 and not mentally ill you should be able to use all the marijuana you want when you want to use it...but the marihuana should be taken in suppository form and the suppository should be the size of a football. If you are that dedicated to your cure, I support your efforts to end your suffering. Marihuana clearly has medicinal purpose. It cures your depression...especially if you are depressed about running out of marijuana. MBW
    littletommy likes this.

I can appreciate your humor, but to clarify things, I post this kind of stuff because it can sincerely help people. It can give you relief from pain and give you a better quality of life while sick or dying. I will be the first one to tell you that it's not the miracle cure-all some would have you to believe, but it certainly helps. 80% of Americans say medical marijuana should be allowed and over 50% of Americans say legalize it altogether. Thankfully, more and more people are realizing it does really help. I've used it for years for a lot of things. I am alive today because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Bryce Winnick View Post
    I am all for the legalization of medical marihuana. If you are over 18 and not mentally ill you should be able to use all the marijuana you want when you want to use it...but the marihuana should be taken in suppository form and the suppository should be the size of a football. If you are that dedicated to your cure, I support your efforts to end your suffering. Marihuana clearly has medicinal purpose. It cures your depression...especially if you are depressed about running out of marijuana. MBW
    squirrel, abrinotw and troll like this.

Sponosred Links