Proof of Tall Tale!
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Purple People Eater's Avatar
    One night during an imaginary camp fire, Lizrdbrth was spinning tall tales all night long as usual. The audience couldn't believe a famous person would go out of his way to take a picture next to a lonely TW in ocean of high dollar hardwares. Well here is proof that he wasn't spinning such a tall tale.

"One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things" - Henry Miller

Hidden Content

Wow, Seeing Russ in a blonde wig is worthwhile. I'm not sure who the guy hugging you is, but he seems nice. Tom
    Tom - TW200 2002, Kawasaki VN 500 2006

Hidden Content

Central New Mexico

Tell me the truth. Do those britches make my butt look big?

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Same undisclosed location. Who are these potential bike thieves and just who am dat in the blue ball cap?

Need a hint?

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Jay Leno rides a TW?

I'm not surprised.

Jay Leno rawks in person. Can't say enough about him.

Whenever we see him it's usually early in the morning and he always appears trashed from the previous night's taping of the show, but it never seems to stop him from being anyone's best friend for at least 5 minutes, nor did it deter him from walking halfway down the road just to take a pic with Purple and genuinely treated her as if she were the most important person on the planet at the moment. I'm surprised he has time to ride at all because he's so freakin' NICE to people at gas stops.

I suppose Leno owns whatever he wants to, but he damned sure rides what he owns, including priceless museum pieces.

This particular day he was riding a rather pedestrian newer Aprilia

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

How cool is that!
    2008 TW200 with a super cool exhaust

Invite Mr. Leno to join you hoodlums on a TW ride in the boonies. He might do it.

Quote Originally Posted by 07TWRIDR View Post

Sounds like you know the place. Not exactly a secret. Everyone handles their celebrity differently and they're not all like Leno. The guy in the blue hat prefers anonimity and this is one of the few places he can go and receive it, so I try to respect that by not publicizing the location any more than it already is or becoming a starstruck pain in the arse when they're just trying to fade into the woodwork and be like the rest of us.

That said, when they stand there and scope out your bike for 20 minutes even I can't resist the opportunity to snap a few pics as proof.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links