• 6 Post By TopPredator
  • 5 Post By phelonius
  • 6 Post By Dryden-Tdub
  • 4 Post By Toecutter
  • 3 Post By scotti158
  • 1 Post By phelonius

Thread: The Essential Guide to Pooping Anywhere Outside/Diarrhea Stories

Thumbs up The Essential Guide to Pooping Anywhere Outside/Diarrhea Stories

Ken, admiral, scotti158 and 1 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I am a bit of a prolific pooper during hunting season. Something about my internal clock needing to follow a well established routine. Baby wipes are the bomb and should be in every pack you carry. They leave you both clean and slightly lubricated for a spell.

Tom
    TravelDiva, Ken, scotti158 and 3 others like this.
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

I discovered the value of baby wipes 20 years ago when my twin girls were born. Not only are they great for finishing up the poop detail but they are excellent for cleaning the blood off your hands after gutting your deer.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

The best one I ever heard was about a hunter who was wearing a heavy one piece insulated coverall when the urge occurred. It was obvious that it was going to happen soon, too soon to make much preparation. He shucked his coveralls down and tucked them as far forward between his feet that he could, grabbed onto a sapling and squatted. The mud slide came in a rush and he used a handful of grass to wipe. Thus comforted, he pulled up his coveralls feeling he had done a successful job until he flipped the hood back up over his head. Unbeknownst to himself the hood had been at ground zero. He cringed as the mud slid down the back of his neck.
    Phelonius

Quote Originally Posted by phelonius View Post
    The best one I ever heard was about a hunter who was wearing a heavy one piece insulated coverall when the urge occurred. It was obvious that it was going to happen soon, too soon to make much preparation. He shucked his coveralls down and tucked them as far forward between his feet that he could, grabbed onto a sapling and squatted. The mud slide came in a rush and he used a handful of grass to wipe. Thus comforted, he pulled up his coveralls feeling he had done a successful job until he flipped the hood back up over his head. Unbeknownst to himself the hood had been at ground zero. He cringed as the mud slid down the back of his neck.
    What a rookie! Anybody worth their salt knows that you pull those coveralls forward between your legs and hug that sucker like it is a long lost child. When finished you crab walk forward to clear the blast zone and then and only then let loose the coveralls to complete the paperwork.

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Guy i used to hunt with did a similar trick into his one piece as a kid during late hunting season. His dad made him ride in the bed of the truck the whole way home. Said it was the coldest he'd ever been.
    On a personal note, i got caught unprepared a few months back while taking the dogs on a short shed hunting trip. Decided to cut off my boxers instead of my sock (for reasons i still cant explain). Having never done this before i decided to cut down the front side of each leg, through the waistband. Worked out perfectly. Only scary part was keeping that damn lightsabre of a knife from coming anywhere near my skin. Funny part was the dogs set out a perimeter about 10ft out on both sides of me, sitting down, facing out. Never seen them do anything like that before.
    Man i liked those boxers

My stomach hurts from laughing at all this crap!!
    littletommy, Ken and LuvNot like this.
    2013 Yamaha TW200

1996 Yamaha TW200

1995 Kawasaki KLR650

2002 Yamaha RoadStar 1600 with sidecar

Quote Originally Posted by scotti158 View Post
    My stomach hurts from laughing at all this crap!!

Pun intended , right?
    littletommy likes this.
    Phelonius

Sponosred Links