Tattooist catches teenager 'stealing bike' and inks his forehead with 'thief'
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Tattooist catches teenager 'stealing bike' and inks his forehead with 'thief'

Question Tattooist catches teenager 'stealing bike' and inks his forehead with 'thief'

Ken likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Crazy That dude is screwed. Scarlet Letter
    Ken likes this.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

I make no bones about my being a conservative, law & order republican but what that tattoo artist did to that 17 year old was pretty f'd up.

What he should have done was to hold the kid if he caught him in the act and call authorities. If he just suspected the kid stole the bike then just call the authorities.
    Last edited by Beeline; 06-12-2017 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Additional thoughts

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

It was harsh and definitely the wrong choice of punishment. But I have to admit there's a couple thugs in my neighborhood I'd like to get my hands on...
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Seems that the older I get the less patience I have for lazy opportunists who bully & take what others have worked fo. And less patience for bad people in general...
    Jon62602, Dryden-Tdub, Ken and 1 others like this.
    2005 Yamaha TW200
    2003 Kawasaki KLR650
    1995 BMW R100GSPD Classic
    1983 Honda CT110
    1984 Honda CT110

I viewed this yesterday on the WWW and started to give it some thought. Reading the comments left was rather interesting and very similar to the ones here, all over the board.

Initially I thought the kid stealing a bike from a one legged man was pretty dam low and deserving of a bullet between the creeps eyes. Yup, a bit harsh and way out of bounds but that was just an initial thought and certainly not one I would act on. The tattoo was also a lot over the top but I can't say the creep didn't deserve it. The last and legal option of turning the creep over to the authorities just sucks because NOTHING will be done to teach the necessary lesson this creep needs to learn. Here in NY and up in the rural place I live in if a creep gets caught with an illegal gun he goes to jail and gets convicted and sentenced to prison time. Same creep in NY City gets caught with the same illegal gun and he is on the street in no time with another illegal gun and right back at his life of crime. The liberals seem to want to protect the Muslims in this country but they tend to forget in the Muslim world if you get caught stealing you could lose your fingers or hand.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by Beeline View Post
    I make no bones about my being a conservative, law & order republican but what that tattoo artist did to that 17 year old was pretty f'd up.

What he should have done was to hold the kid if he caught him in the act and call authorities. If he just suspected the kid stole the bike then just call the authorities.
    Stop the Presses....I agree with the Bee on this one....the Tat "Artist" needs a swift kick in the ass....and sued ...

The "fact" that Bee considers himself a "Law and Order, Conservative, Republican"? On that, ??? Not so much in agreement...
    Last edited by Hoot Gibson; 06-13-2017 at 07:25 AM.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

This occurred in Brazil. The charges of torture are being pursued for the 2 tattoo perpetrators but the judicial system is a long and drawn out process there. A court case is likely many years away. Meanwhile a Go-Fund initiative has already received more than $100,000 in excess donations of what is required for the restorative surgery for the alleged bike thief. Guess the kid will indeed make out like a bandit.
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

I personally think this is nothing but BS. The artist would have had to drug me unconscious or have 3 guys to hold me down with my head in a vice while performing his lousy work.

GaryL
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    This occurred in Brazil. The charges of torture are being pursued for the 2 tattoo perpetrators but the judicial system is a long and drawn out process there. A court case is likely many years away. Meanwhile a Go-Fund initiative has already received more than $100,000 in excess donations of what is required for the restorative surgery for the alleged bike thief. Guess the kid will indeed make out like a bandit.
    YUP! Over $100,000 in additional funds over the cost of the surgical repairs. Just goes to show there are a lot of really dumb people willing to support a thief but very few who would dig deep for a real victim. I say scam all the way and probably the artists son or nephew.

GaryL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links