Be careful out there
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Be careful out there

Be careful out there

Ken and jtomelliott49 like this.

I hope that both the car and the biker were caught. It was stupid for the biker to attack the car even though the car had attacked him first.
    There is no way he could have won in the end, and other peoples lives were endangered. in fact one innocent person was taken to the hospital with broken bones.
    I hope that person sues both drivers.
    mhomadness, Ken, Happypop and 3 others like this.
    Phelonius

In our area we had 4 motorcycle riders die in accidents. Only 1 was wearing a helmet and from what I've read I believe it was the motorcyclist fault in all 4. Speed, crossing the center line, passing in a no passing zone. Yesterday they recovered a 5th motorcyclist out of a river in a neighboring county. Alcohol is suspected as a contributing factor. All were street bikes, no dual-sport or dirt bikes.

As for the road rage video, I'm with phelonius on this one, both are at fault.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Car Driver Wrong...Biker=Gawd Damn Criminal Fool....

Car Driver committed a traffic violation....Biker committed a felony.
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    Hoot's Ride Slide Show Music Videos

Hidden Content

TW Adventure Rides Completed
    March 2015 Moab: With 30 TW Forum Friends..
    Summer 2015 Great Lakes, Wisconsin, UP of Michigan, With Borneo and Montezuma
    November 2015: SE Ohio/West Virginia w/ Borneo and Montezuma
    March 2016: Big Bend NP in South Texas w/ Montezuma, Borneo, Ebbanflood and FW Gary
    August 2016: Montezuma and Hoot's Covered Bridge Ride in Southern Indiana

What a jackass. And he didn't even stop to help. Guys like that give reflect poorly on all riders. In my line of work (Paramedic) I regularly respond to motorcycle accidents including fatalities. They all seem to have common denominators such as alcohol, age of rider, type of bikes, speed, etc. I have literally never responded to a dual sport accident. We clearly aren't immune to accidents, but it seems to me that the types of people that enjoy dual sports have the ability to stay out of trouble!

Especially TW200'S
    Ken, Peterb and jtomelliott49 like this.

Any motorcyclist who kicks a car for any reason deserves the maximum negative consequences. Guy's a moron and oughta be arrested for STUPIDITY if nothing else.
    Ken and jtomelliott49 like this.

All else aside, the guy on the bike kicks the car. Is this guy actually strong enough to send an automobile out of control with a single kick? Or was the guy in the auto actually trying to swerve back into the motorcycle in retaliation for having his car kicked, and then looses control of his car & crashes into the wall? (That's kind of what it looked like to me.)

If a *guy can kick a car out of control, think of what else he could do... (*Ok, Chuck Norris could.)

Since this happened on a California freeway, the motorcyclist will most likely be charged with attempted vehicular manslaughter. The guy in the car will make $$$ selling his story to a Hollyweird producer + 15 min. of fame on a tv talk show or two.

The injured guy in the truck will get dropped by his insurance co. & handed many large medical bills, that he will have to fight all the insurance company's for the next five + years in an attempt to recover a portion of his losses.

Yes, I'm being a little sarcastic, maybe... m.
    Last edited by mhomadness; 06-23-2017 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Chuck Norris made me do it!

Ken
    I think it is the car drivers fault. I believe you hold your lane. If something bumps, hits or side swipes at least it is minimal. The car driver swerved to attack the motorcycle thereby losing control of his vehicle and injuring all other parties. The motorcyclist is responsible for kicking the car which was stupid.

Agree with all comments. Just goes to show you how fast things escalate after poor decisions are made. Imo, the kick to the door was a bad move, definitely...however, the (horrible, inexperienced) car driver basically tried to kill the guy on the motorcycle by reacting the way he did...and as a result could have killed multiple people. Poor decision making all around. That said, the motorcycle driver did maneuver pretty well while being a criminal and apparently fleeing the scene of a major accident. Hope all get caught, and have good insurance, and a heaping spoon of justice is served to each!

Ken, Rockit and Fred like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links