Thanks to TW200 Forum Members
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Thanks to TW200 Forum Members

Thanks to TW200 Forum Members

Appreciate what someone has done? Post it here!
    I just got a video thank you from Gerry, a.k.a. Mr.Gizmo , for a surplus propeller balance I sent him for his precision WindGizmos wind chimes.

As far as I am concerned I owe Gerry more gratitude than I deserve from him. He gave me ( and I then lost) a axle cam adjusting tool plus two valve adjusting tools and countless good advice.
    Joemama made me an extended swing arm, TW-Brian gave me my kickstarter, Trailcout my Duro, Mel & Purple People Eater my spare rear rim, etc, etc. Lots of good folks here helping out. I know I’ve forgotten a few of you, forgive me.
    Tweaker, Lyterx, Elvesus and 11 others like this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Gerry's the best and so talented!!
    PlacerLode, admiral, Fred and 3 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Too many names to go with all of the gifts, advice, assistance, rides, acts of kindness, company, food, etc. The last four years with all of you have been absolutely irreplaceable!

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks to this forum I was able to buy two low mile TWs that ran bad from badly tuned carbs. I learned how to retune TW carbs from you guys. Got a line on kick starters, led lights, good oil and bad oil filters, new foot pegs, gps tracks, etc. Luv this forum. The people are what is great about it.
    admiral, tAdA, Elvesus and 6 others like this.
    ”Everything You Know is Wrong”

” How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You Are Nowhere at All?”

Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper ATV high bars, DG oval pipes, kick starters, rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -3 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Acerbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

Senior Member mountain redbelly's Avatar
    Some of my happiest times have been riding with some of you guys. It's so much fun riding in a group all of us Tdubbs humming along. beep beep vroom vroom. So thanks all for good times!!
    "meet me in the creek"

I want to take the opportunity to thank littletommy for always being part of the welcome committee for new members. He made me feel very welcome and probably dozens if not hundreds of others would surely agree. You are the man LT. I mainly lurk and don't post much due to family, work and life commitments and of course sneaking out for jaunts on the Dub. Wife is still adjusting to my new to me GF but maybe one day can talk her into a 4some .

Big thanks also to all of the other regular posters for spreading the love, knoweldge and experiences for this little bike that is so much more than meets the eye.

Thank you for the compliment, but I'm only a small cog on the wheel doing my part to make this a great forum. So many here are helpful and welcoming and generous with their experience. The forum is what we make of it and I think I can say along with everyone else here, it's a good place!!

Quote Originally Posted by tAdA View Post
    I want to take the opportunity to thank littletommy for always being part of the welcome committee for new members. He made me feel very welcome and probably dozens if not hundreds of others would surely agree. You are the man LT. I mainly lurk and don't post much due to family, work and life commitments and of course sneaking out for jaunts on the Dub. Wife is still adjusting to my new to me GF but maybe one day can talk her into a 4some .

Big thanks also to all of the other regular posters for spreading the love, knoweldge and experiences for this little bike that is so much more than meets the eye.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

I'll be the second of many who want to thank LT. Not to diminish the helpful nature from all the others on here, but Little Tommy goes above and beyond for us all. And for those who dont get the chance to meet him in person, he is just as great in person. The Man!
    Thanks Tommy

Thanks Tommy, Fred and everyone else that contributes to this great forum.

I'm new to the forum but from what I've seen so far I have to agree with everyone above. What a great place, thank you!
    admiral, Elvesus and littletommy like this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links