15 Unexpected and Practical Ways You Can Use Marijuana
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: 15 Unexpected and Practical Ways You Can Use Marijuana

15 Unexpected and Practical Ways You Can Use Marijuana

admiral, Ken, SanDue and 4 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Last night I watched on TV, Jay Leno driving a car that was made of cannabis Hemp. It was lighter than fiberglass and stronger than steel
    and beautifully made.
    https://www.greenrushdaily.com/watch...car-made-weed/
    Last edited by phelonius; 07-20-2017 at 06:00 AM.
    littletommy, SanDue, Darth and 2 others like this.
    Phelonius

Now, for your next assignment, report all the negative effects of marijuana. You always post the positives but never the negatives. You should be fair and balanced in your reporting (pro's and con's of use). If you can't be fair you should at least be balanced.

littletommy, SanDue, Darth and 2 others like this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Good article!

There is a great deal of negative stigma associated with the whole marijuana / cannabis issue. As one who has spent almost his entire life in the "Emerald Triangle" I have seen many examples of both the pros & cons of the subject. Most of the major issues representing the negative side of cannabis stem directly from its prohibition. Second to that is the overwhelming amount of misinformation on its effects. Third would have to be the crime & exploitation that come hand in hand with ANY illegal / prohibited substance / product, whether it be the use of rhino horn, or toad licking, bootleg male enhancement products, counterfeit Gucci handbags, Chinese turbine blades, well, you get the idea.

We all know the best way to take 98% of all the problems associated with cannabis out of the picture. It's simple. Make it as legal as any other garden vegetable. m.

I think most of the side effects are well known. Like any medicine, there are pluses and negatives. For me personally (I don't suffer with the negatives because I use so little throughout the day) I find the benefits far outweigh the negatives. See #3, I do suffer/haha with that one once in a while.

9 Side Effects of Marijuana - Leaf Science

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    Now, for your next assignment, report all the negative effects of marijuana. You always post the positives but never the negatives. You should be fair and balanced in your reporting (pro's and con's of use). If you can't be fair you should at least be balanced.

admiral, SanDue, Darth and 3 others like this.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Numbers 5 and 6 say it can be used as an antidepressant and as anxiety treatment. I've always found the opposite to be true, personally. Pot always seems to make me think too much. Which usually leads to anxiety that I'm not doing things right and depression that I haven't done things right. Which is why I usually stay away from it. I stick to booze, which just makes you feel good and numbs your thoughts and feelings like a good drug should.
    jtstdub, littletommy and Darth like this.

It works for me, but I follow my own personal rules, meaning less is better. Too much could cause this.
    Quote Originally Posted by methamphetasaur View Post
    Numbers 5 and 6 say it can be used as an antidepressant and as anxiety treatment. I've always found the opposite to be true, personally. Pot always seems to make me think too much. Which usually leads to anxiety that I'm not doing things right and depression that I haven't done things right. Which is why I usually stay away from it. I stick to booze, which just makes you feel good and numbs your thoughts and feelings like a good drug should.
    Darth, Howsbentley and grewen like this.

I just wanted to pop in and say that I could not ride a motorcycle or even work without medical marijuana.

Sure, I could become another oxy addicted pill eating machine but I do not believe that is how we are intended to live.

Long before western medicine indigenous peoples all over the world were using herbal medicine, some camnabis, most not. Most were not using plants in the opioid family either.

Anyone who finds relief from cannabis should also look into holistic and herbal medicines. My mother in law extracts essential oils from a handful of herbs and flowers and they all definitely have their own effects and distinguishable medicinal qualities. Dosing is the hard part, ime.

Anyway, I was tickled to see this thread and do agree that everyone needs to respect cannabis for what it is, a (naturally occurring) chemical substance. Just like all substances and everything in life-moderation is best

@littletommy: what do you use marijuana to treat?

Take care all!
    Jake
    Last edited by blowingupjake; 07-24-2017 at 07:18 PM.
    "Obey the nature of things and you will walk freely and undisturbed."
    2002 tw200
    1994 BMW 325ci
    1991 Chevrolet Silverado K2500
    2015 Chrysler 200S
    1999 Craftsman 22" mower

I use it for pain from degenerative bone disease and arthritis mostly, also ptsd and anxiety. A third of my back either is fused or has had discs and vertebrae removed, part of my hip is gone too. It helps. I can honestly say using it has kept me from having to take opiates for 30 years. I'm pretty sure if I had kept taking the pain meds I'd be dead now. I might not have the best quality life, but I'm still kickin and more important, ridin!!! I am having to take some pain meds now, though I still hate them. I was supposed to be taking various pills for life, all kinds of pain killers, muscle relaxers and other crap. I did it from 86 to 87 and said no more. From then to now. I'd say Marijuana saved my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by blowingupjake View Post
    I just wanted to pop in and say that I could not ride a motorcycle or even work without medical marijuana.

Sure, I could become another oxy addicted pill eating machine but I do not believe that is how we are intended to live.

Long before western medicine indigenous peoples all over the world were using herbal medicine, some camnabis, most not. Most were not using plants in the opioid family either.

Anyone who finds relief from cannabis should also look into holistic and herbal medicines. My mother in law extracts essential oils from a handful of herbs and flowers and they all definitely have their own effects and distinguishable medicinal qualities. Dosing is the hard part, ime.

Anyway, I was tickled to see this thread and do agree that everyone needs to respect cannabis for what it is, a (naturally occurring) chemical substance. Just like all substances and everything in life-moderation is best

@littletommy: what do you use marijuana to treat?

Take care all!
    Jake

Quote Originally Posted by littletommy View Post
    I use it for pain from degenerative bone disease and arthritis mostly, also ptsd and anxiety. A third of my back either is fused or has had discs and vertebrae removed, part of my hip is gone too. It helps. I can honestly say using it has kept me from having to take opiates for 30 years. I'm pretty sure if I had kept taking the pain meds I'd be dead now. I might not have the best quality life, but I'm still kickin and more important, ridin!!! I am having to take some pain meds now, though I still hate them. I was supposed to be taking various pills for life, all kinds of pain killers, muscle relaxers and other crap. I did it from 86 to 87 and said no more. From then to now. I'd say Marijuana saved my life.
    I feel for you littletommy. We have a lot in common, degenerative diseases are terrible.

Keep fighting the good fight man, I'm glad where you live you are not a criminal for medicating.

Take care,
    Jake
    "Obey the nature of things and you will walk freely and undisturbed."
    2002 tw200
    1994 BMW 325ci
    1991 Chevrolet Silverado K2500
    2015 Chrysler 200S
    1999 Craftsman 22" mower

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links