Easy Jobs, $25/hr Plus Benefits
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Easy Jobs, $25/hr Plus Benefits

Easy Jobs, $25/hr Plus Benefits

Numerous start-up companies like Crowdsondemand.com, Crowsforhire.com etc are still offering ongoing employment following President Trump around protesting in front of the cameras everyday among other publicity themed events. Resistance and protest experience preferred but not mandatory as long as candidates are enthusiastic. Don’t know how much job security there is, nor where the funding is coming from , but since these companies are still actively hiring you still have a good chance to get on TV periodically. Good money, travel expenses, benefits...why not? Beats working for a living.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Numerous start-up companies like Crowdsondemand.com, Crowsforhire.com etc are still offering ongoing employment following President Trump around protesting in front of the cameras everyday among other publicity themed events. Resistance and protest experience preferred but not mandatory as long as candidates are enthusiastic. Don’t know how much job security there is, nor where the funding is coming from , but since these companies are still actively hiring you still have a good chance to get on TV periodically. Good money, travel expenses, benefits...why not? Beats working for a living.
    Twice what I make...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Flathats View Post
    Twice what I make...

If one is easily offended....don't look..I would love to see a temp do my job...

Fred, mhomadness and Lyterx like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Well this company is one of several actively hiring for Trump’s visit to Reno tomorrow where he is coming to honor veterans of the America’s armed services. Twenty five bucks an hour, they give you a sign and tell you what to yell whenever the cameras point on you. What could be easier?
    HIRING NOW for MANY EVENTS!! APPLY TODAY !!!
    Forget integrity, I could make enough to buy some really neat hand guards. Besides, they might give me the choice of which side of the protest line I wish to be screaming against.
    Last edited by Fred; 08-22-2017 at 08:39 PM.
    Flathats likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Well these guys are actively hiring for Trump’s visit to Reno tomorrow where he is coming to honor veterans of the America’s armed services. Twenty five bucks an hour, they give you a sign and tell you what to yell whenever the cameras point on you.
    HIRING NOW for MANY EVENTS!! APPLY TODAY !!!
    Hope they get what they deserve...less welfare checks that way....

Twice what I make...

That just means you are seriously under paid. Then again, you might have some sideline things working in your favor if your employer pays additional for your fuel, travel and equipment expenses and better yet if the fur market is healthy and you get to sell the pelts and keep the profits.

My neighbor with 6,000 acres penned as a deer preserve pays a guy to hunt and trap coyotes and bear that get inside the pen. No clue how much he gets paid but I know for sure he keeps the spoils selling the pelts and bear skin rugs and he also gets all the deer hides that he tans and sells. Trapping and hunting rules and laws inside the pen are far different from what they are outside and the DEC provides all sorts of off season permits for predators and culling the deer herd.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Quote Originally Posted by GaryL View Post
    That just means you are seriously under paid. Then again, you might have some sideline things working in your favor if your employer pays additional for your fuel, travel and equipment expenses and better yet if the fur market is healthy and you get to sell the pelts and keep the profits.

My neighbor with 6,000 acres penned as a deer preserve pays a guy to hunt and trap coyotes and bear that get inside the pen. No clue how much he gets paid but I know for sure he keeps the spoils selling the pelts and bear skin rugs and he also gets all the deer hides that he tans and sells. Trapping and hunting rules and laws inside the pen are far different from what they are outside and the DEC provides all sorts of off season permits for predators and culling the deer herd.

GaryL
    When fur is prime I do get the spoils...problem is that for approx 8-9 months of the year the fur isn't market worthy...Im not complaining a bit, just wild that someone would pay protesters...

mhomadness and Purple like this.

The whole "rent-a-crowd" thing is pretty pathetic - but I suspect it's been used before ...........
    SanDue and Xracer like this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

If one is easily offended....don't look..I would love to see a temp do my job...

Looks like you do your job well!
    1991 TW200

$25 an hour to tear apart ones country. Soros money at work. They have probably never heard of Kent State. Ya get a bunch of idiots together, things get a little out of hand, ya got various levels of police training and next thing ya know there are dead people laying around.
    Dryden-Tdub likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links