Like Tree23Likes
  • 7 Post By Tweaker
  • 5 Post By TopPredator
  • 3 Post By Xracer
  • 4 Post By Ken
  • 2 Post By stagewex
  • 1 Post By Tweaker
  • 1 Post By Fred

Thread: Revolutionary Solid state battery .

Revolutionary Solid state battery .

A new solid state battery designed by the father of the lithium battery may be the solution to what’s stopping electric vechicles from replacing ICE vechicles. John Goodenough has designed a possible breakthrough battery with the potential to bring electric vechicles with performance range surpassing ICE vechicles and making them obsolete. This technology along with the promise of graphene technology may bring the end of ICE usage. Not unlike the demise of the horse and buggy. Get ready for a battery powered TW. I am not going to go into why the characteristics of this new technology will be better just carefully watch the video that explains some of it.

Check out this YouTube video.

”Everything You Know is Wrong”

” How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You Are Nowhere at All?”

Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper ATV high bars, DG oval pipes, kick starters, rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -3 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Acerbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

I’ve been waiting for this technology so I can fire up my Flying Saucer and fly off this planet. .

Making America Great Again. Excellent video Tweaker
    littletommy, Ken, Tweaker and 2 others like this.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

China will have them in Wal-Marts early next year.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Ken
    There is too much money in oil. They won't allow it until we are really out of oil. There was a (flywheel) device which replaced batteries altogether and weighed only about 100 lbs. The car they installed it in got over 1000 miles on 1 tank of fuel. I was waiting for that one. I bet the patent was sold straight to the oil companies and put away. This was on the Discovery channel years ago. The guy who funded the project also funded Compaq Computers start up. A good economical impact I don't believe was the focus. Could it be done? Yes. Will you pay me not to make it? ????????????

Anything billed as "revolutionary" ain't for me. That's why I own a TW carbie.
    At least until you or someone else tries it.
    admiral and jtomelliott49 like this.

Actually I think people are smart enough to realize that oil is more useful and valuable for plastics, etc than to burn up moving vehicles. Patents expire that technology was probably not that viable.

Xracer China is an economic and political monster. As the rise and fall of world powers go it Seems like China will be rising to the top. If they move away from dollars we are in trouble due the trade imbalance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    There is too much money in oil. They won't allow it until we are really out of oil. There was a (flywheel) device which replaced batteries altogether and weighed only about 100 lbs. The car they installed it in got over 1000 miles on 1 tank of fuel. I was waiting for that one. I bet the patent was sold straight to the oil companies and put away. This was on the Discovery channel years ago. The guy who funded the project also funded Compaq Computers start up. A good economical impact I don't believe was the focus. Could it be done? Yes. Will you pay me not to make it? ????????????
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    ”Everything You Know is Wrong”

” How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You Are Nowhere at All?”

Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper ATV high bars, DG oval pipes, kick starters, rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -3 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Acerbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

It would be nice to get away from dependance on lithium and other rare earths for our evolving technologies. These strategic minerals which are somewhat of a rarity in the free world.
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Sponosred Links