Fuel Filter
Close

Thread: Fuel Filter

Was looking for the 90 degree fuel filter for the dub... couldn't find it locally so thought id check out ebay or Amazon.

looks right... List price 2.96.... sold for the low discount price of 67.99! includes free shipping!

Im sure my bike will run SO MUCH BETTER with this, that i might just need to buy a second as a spare!

Im looking to put together a group buy, think i can get them for $50 each... anyone want to send me some cash and ill get you as many as you need!

(joking)

geez they throw in free shipping.... some people just like to complain.

1994 TW226- 6spd. 10w-40 synthetic, XTHidden Content , XT225 stainless header, +2" Joemama swingarm, lizrd cooler, +20% fork springs, +25% rear spring, 2001 speedo w/ trip odo, pro taper atv bars, bark busters, shinko 241 front tire, front fender w/ mr bracket bracket, Hidden Content , o-ring chain, ricochet skid plate, Hidden Content , XT225 rear brake cam lever, folding-tip shifter, cycle rack, kolpin 1.5 aux tank & 1450 pelican case. Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I think you're buying a case of 20 of them in that ad. That would make the price out about normal per piece. Notice the CD/20 in the part number.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ayers Garage View Post
    I think you're buying a case of 20 of them in that ad. That would make the price out about normal per piece. Notice the CD/20 in the part number.

Try your local small engine shop. They likely have two or three styles hanging on a card behind the counter. Some of the "non-branded" local MC shops have them as well. The "BRAND" guys have their own "special" filters to peddle.
    Huntsville, Alabama - Have TW, Will Ride! All White 09 TW, D2Moto Pegs, Bridgestone 302 front tire, 2" higher bars, 3/4" fork preload spacer, 5wt Honda fork oil, 135mm fork oil level, exhaust tip mod, 2.5 turns out fuel mixture, 0.060 in needle shims, 130 main jet, 14/47 sprockets, 20w-50 Valvoline MC full synthetic oil, ImmixRacing rear rack, Bilt Bag on Rack, 1" front fender spacers, Battery Tender connections on new battery (installed 12/11), Coleman ATV seat cushion, 2 Agri Supply tool tubes, 30oz MSR Fuel Bottle, auxiliary 6 LED tail light, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra H4 headlight bulb, 2357 turn signals, and Superbright's 1157 LED Motorcycle Tail Light Bulb with 19 red & 6 white LEDs. Shortened rear turn signals. Bypassed kickstand switch.

Plus a "new to me" 1995 Yamaha Virago XV 750G for Pavement Purposes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayers Garage View Post

ya, i know.. assumed it was a case... i just thought it was funny the ad kinda leads you to believe it's one.

Sponosred Links