The Once Great State of California
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: The Once Great State of California

The Once Great State of California

The Liberals have taken over and are having their way with it.

Commie1.jpg
    Commie2.jpg

Watch out the the rest of America. It can happen where you are too.
    Purple, admiral, tuna and 6 others like this.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

Just a peak at some new laws: EMPLOYERS BANNED FROM ASKING CRIMINAL HISTORY ON APPLICATIONS (Assembly Bill No. 1008): This new law bans employers, state agencies, and public utilities with five or more workers from including, on any application, any questions about an applicant’s conviction history. Employers are not to consider a person’s criminal background until the applicant has received an offer. And if an employer then decides to take back the offer, the employer is required to notify the applicant in writing, with specific information, as to why the offer is being rescinded. Applicant is allowed to challenge, and the employer is required to review that challenge. Check out the bill here.
    AMMUNITION SALES (Assembly Bill No. 693): Under this law all ammunition sales and transfers has to be made in person through a licensed vendor — approved by the State’s Department of Justice. Out of state purchases and internet purchases must also go through a vendor. The law does not apply to police officers, and law enforcement officers of a city, county, city and county, and state or federal government. View the bill here.
    WORK SITE IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT AND PROTECTIONS (Assembly Bill No. 450): This law protects workers from immigration enforcement while on the job. An employer or someone acting on behalf of an employer is not allowed to let an immigration agent enter non-public areas of a work place unless the agent has a warrant. Public and private employers can face fines up to $10,000 for each violations. Read the bill here.
    MINIMUM WAGE: Minimum wage increases to $10.50 per hour for employers with 25 or fewer workers, $11 per hour for employers with 26 or more employees. More info here.
    LGBT RIGHTS FOR LONG-TERM CARE FACILITY (Senate Bill No. 219): This new law strengthens an existing law and makes it unlawful for a facility to act against an individual on the basis of their sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or their HIV status. Facilities cannot deny admission, transfer, refuse transfer, discharge or evict LGBT residents. Facilities must use a resident’s preferred name or pronouns. Get to know the bill here.

-Nice to know that if you have AIDS you can now work at the blood bank. And once again there are new laws that law enforcement does not need to follow. Viva Commiefornia!
    Last edited by Fred; 01-02-2018 at 10:52 AM.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Malibu is safe, no one can afford to rent or buy there. The entire city council of Palm Springs is members of the LGBT community.
    Last edited by tuna; 01-02-2018 at 11:35 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by elime View Post
    The Liberals have taken over and are having their way with it.

Commie1.jpg
    Commie2.jpg

Watch out the the rest of America. It can happen where you are too.
    OMG I haven't seen those signs yet it's time for the National Guard to move in a clean the state houses although the CaDopes will just re-elect Maxxine Insanity back into office (unless she's hung)

STrange when I'm in Cali the people I meet seem so conservative and normal there must be huge concentrations of libtoids in the big cities where I never go

what should be the greatest state in the union molested by progressive gooberment which will eventually lead to a mass exodus leaving only the hard lefties

If the State of Jefferson ever came into being I've always thought I'd move there to support it and be a part ofsomething great but it's looking farther and farther away
    Mel, admiral, tuna and 7 others like this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

The signs are not being put up by the state. They were created by a conservative group to help make a statement. Although from what I have read they ARE entirely accurate!

Tom
    It won't be greed which destroys America. It will be envy.

Man who runs in front of motorcycle gets tired. Man who runs behind motorcycle gets exhausted.

Smoke another joint. You'll feel better....

admiral, tuna, Rider21 and 3 others like this.

"Me and Mrs Trip, we got a thing going on"... an on-going adventure...
    Hidden Content

"When Piggies Fly" ...Me & Mrs Trip Cross the Pond
    Hidden Content

"Take the Puppy to the Beach"...a dirt route across southern New England
    Hidden Content

Latest Spotwalla: Hidden Content

Nice old fashion country beat. The words were a little fuzzy.

Rider21 likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodetrip View Post
    Smoke another joint. You'll feel better....

That is a very poor rendition of that song! I have the album it came out on back in the day and a much better rendition. That is the music from my days and I do still listen to a lot of it. Some would say I am "Stuck in a Groove" and I do resemble that remark. Still spinning vinyl after all these years. Thanks roadtrip. I think the only real help for California lies in the San Andrea's Fault and if we are lucky a tidal wave might take out all of NY City and much of the NE coast.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Look at it this way Fred. You only have a couple of miles to move and you're "outta there"!
    Beauty is as beauty does.
    If it works good, it's beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rider21 View Post
    Look at it this way Fred. You only have a couple of miles to move and you're "outta there"!
    Get out quick! What are you going to do when they run out of your money too?

GaryL
    Smitty Blackstone likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links