First official recommendation for prosecution after 16 months
Close

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Thread: First official recommendation for prosecution after 16 months

First official recommendation for prosecution after 16 months

Is one of Hitlarys hired guns totally owned by the DNC (which was fully extorted bought and paid for by HRC) and the FBI dumbarses

Happy New Years all our snowyflake buddies

talk about the tip of the iceberg and exactly why you let sleeping dogs lie lol
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

As a kid I was at the stream fishing and had forgotten my worms at home. Too far to ride my bike back home so I started turning over logs and rocks to find bait. An older guy also fishing saw what I was doing and told me it is never a good idea to turn over logs and rocks because you never know what you might find under them. He kept going up the stream and I kept searching for worms. The last log I turned over was solid yellow and black, a big nest of yellow jacket bees and they were hot on my trail. I ran for my life being highly allergic to their venom and luckily I did not get stung. I had to leave my rod and gear right there by the log and wait for the nest to calm down. The old guy came back down the stream and asked me what was wrong. I just told him I didn't listen to his advice and unearthed a big nest of bees. He just laughed and told me he did the same thing when he was a kid and flipped over a big rock and almost got bit by a rattle snake. He was nice enough to go fetch my rod and gear and he didn't get stung either.

Seems to me all this hype about Russia being pushed by the left is about to turn back on those doing all the pushing. What part do these folks not understand? Those who live in glass houses should not be throwing stones!

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

The $145 million "contribution" to the Hillary Slush Fund certainly had nothing to do with subsequent sale of Uranium One and 20% of our uranium reserves to Rosatom, the Russian state nuclear agency. And I'm sure the Russian investment bank got their money's worth when they paid Bill Clinton $500,000 to speak in a foreign language to them for an hour or so, they needed his advice and expertise...or was that his influence they sought and paid for?
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    The $145 million "contribution" to the Hillary Slush Fund certainly had nothing to do with subsequent sale of Uranium One and 20% of our uranium reserves to Rosatom, the Russian state nuclear agency. And I'm sure the Russian investment bank got their money's worth when they paid Bill Clinton $500,000 to speak in a foreign language to them for an hour or so, they needed his advice and expertise...or was that his influence they sought and paid for?
    OH Come On Fred. Have we not paid you well enough for all the info and expert advice you learned from Betty Boop and passed along to all of us? Somewhere here I do believe there is a "Give it to Fred Thread" but kind of doubt you are getting rich like Hilly and Billy. This all comes right down to "All the news They want us to hear" and those not listening will surely miss the real news. I have to wonder just where this great forum would be had we not tossed a few very negative idiots out? The same applies to the subject PL has so well brought up!

GaryL
    jtomelliott49 likes this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

So much of what many of us are thinking can and already has been said in a song. I kind of think this one fits for the atmosphere we have in our country today. It is probably at least 20 years old but greater minds have prevailed throughout the years.

Hope it posts and plays for all

https://www.bing.com/search?q=eagles...RM=CHRDEF&sp=2

GaryL
    Tweaker and jtomelliott49 like this.

You boys still chanting 'Lock her up"? Look where Flynn is now.

You're all just whistling past the graveyard.

I'm on chapter 3 of 'Fire and Fury'. Holy crap! I always knew Trump was grossly unqualified, but I had no idea it was this bad.

This is not going to end well.
    Vektor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    You boys still chanting 'Lock her up"? Look where Flynn is now.

You're all just whistling past the graveyard.

I'm on chapter 3 of 'Fire and Fury'. Holy crap! I always knew Trump was grossly unqualified, but I had no idea it was this bad.

This is not going to end well.
    That's pretty funny Butch. I don't see doctor of psychology after your name and am willing to bet you have never personally met this man you label as grossly unqualified. More than likely you are making such assumptions from the grossly inaccurate news media and trash articles and books you are reading and listening too.

I do agree with you that this is Not Going to end Well but I think more so for those in the previous administration. When and if the truth ever does come out I think you might just be eating some of your own words. Where is it exactly that Flynn is? Lying to the FBI was his guilty plea and it is a very good thing that Hillary, Huma, Susan Rice, Valleri Jarrett and a number of others did not do those same things. The funny thing about the truth is that sometimes it can set you free and at other times it can lock you up. Who honestly cares who lied to the FBI? I am more concerned with who lied to me and us and anyone with a small brain knows those facts. Benghazi started over a BS video! Guns from the feds got a border agent dead! Loretta Lynch met on the tarmac with Bill Clinton to discuss grand kids and golf while his wife was under investigation by Lynch. Everyone knows you have to Bleach Bit your computers and beat you blackberries with hammers before you lose 30,000 emails that had already been subpoenaed. Yes sir, Trump is the nut job in your mind and we pray for you. Surely the FBI can investigate themselves and come up with some convictions of themselves. I am not a doctor but I do think you need another big gulp of that Kool aid while you enjoy your book.

GaryL

Politics tends to be a dirty business. Just because we may have a new leader, good or bad, does not mean the transgressions of the predecessor and associates should be dismissed. Thieves, conspirators and violators of the public trust should all be incarcerated.
    I am reminded of experiencing an election in a foreign country years ago where basically one candidate's platform was "My opponent is more corrupt than I am". I thought this was possibly the most honest political statement I ever heard. Of course the candidate lost the election to his opponent who basically promised to bribe voters via increased deficit spending on free benefits to citizens.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

All right! A political discussion.

Welcome to The United States of America where anyone can be President -- if you are qualified ?

The only real qualification one needs to be President is the approval of the American Voters (and be 33 years old, born in the USA and not a felon).
    Last edited by elime; 01-08-2018 at 11:30 AM.
    Long live the internal combustion engine!

uh you don't have to be born in the USA if you're blake married to another blake boy in a dress

felon seems to be ok as long as you're not convicted ie you OWN the fbi-tards etc

it's standard operating procedure for attorneys, cops and politicians to not investigate predecessors so it doesn't come back on you but hitlary and the magic blake had to do desperate damage control once Hero Patriot Trump won in a record landslide. It's astounding how many barriers were both set up and removed by the magic blake in his 8 years the IG just regained full investigative powers a few months ago (by congressional order) and when you see his report to the Senate Intel Committee next Monday it's going to be full snowflake meltdown across the country

the democratic party is history in the USSA and as Hero Patriot Reagan said "I didn't leave the democratic party the democratic party left me" and this is the case for the American middle class
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 01-08-2018 at 12:52 PM.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponosred Links