Warning Inbound Ballistic Missile
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Warning Inbound Ballistic Missile

Warning Inbound Ballistic Missile

Sitting around having coffee when the TV and Smart Phones alerted. Warning inbound ballast missile... This is not a drill

That was scary all of us huddled in the bathroom on the 7th floor building waiting for the explosion. We were waiting at least 20 minutes before we knew it was a false alarm.

Glad I’m a Christian
    Last edited by TopPredator; 01-13-2018 at 03:32 PM.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

One of these days He'll come like a thief in the night. Many many won't be ready for the Lord's return. I'm glad you are a Christian too Rick.

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    Sitting around having coffee when the TV and Smart Phones alerted. Warning inbound ballast missile... This is not a drill

That was exciting all of us huddled in the bathroom on the 7th floor building waiting for the explosion. We were waiting at least 20 minutes before we knew it was a false alarm.

Glad I’m a Christian
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

But will he bring the bomb?
    It was a mistake but Hawaii is very ill prepared for the real thing.
    Phelonius

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Probably not much you can do to survive a nuclear attack here on this island. They have been testing the warning system for two months now. My girls didn’t take heed and make any preparations in the event it was real. They were pissed off that it was a false alarm. I’m glad and pointed it out that it’s time to prepare.

Got to go hiking
    Later
    Last edited by TopPredator; 01-13-2018 at 02:33 PM.
    If I’m ever on LIFE SUPPORT, UNPLUG ME. Then plug me back in... See if that works. Hidden Content

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

"Does anyone know what this button is for?"

If I was a good surfer or paddle boarder / kayaker etc I'd paddle out as far as I could go and head for any island that wasn't hit. Of course EMP high altitude burst is the more likely scenario

In reality I don't believe there will be any warning and it's amazing how many people think we can "shoot them down" we have no ICBM rentry (multiple warhead) vehicle defense except launching a counter attack

btw the easy way to nuke Oahu would not be a missile it would be a shipping container brought into Pearl Harbor
    Last edited by PlacerLode; 01-13-2018 at 03:21 PM.
    TopPredator, JagLite and SanDue like this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

I went back and read my original post and realized I had used the word “exciting”. I changed the word to scary because it was scary. The warning stated that we were minutes from impact. Nicole was extremely upset even an hour afterwards.
    JagLite likes this.

TW 2006 Ruth
    TW 1988 Black Widow.
    1994 Harley FXR

Rick

The likelihood of any accurate nuke attack is practically nil – the only source at the moment is North Korea, and all they can do is “lob” one into the sea to within 1000 square miles – “one” at a time, they have no more than that

Not much consolation when you’re the recipient, but look at Japan – they have gone through this scenario multiple times already

In contrast, Russia had over 300 nukes aimed at Britain alone, all of which would have been launched within one hour – most would have found their mark to within ten miles

If the fat man with a funny haircut ever did let a live one loose anywhere near you, he’s going to unleash holy hell on his country – South Korea will take the brunt of it, a case of “unavoidable collateral damage”

China is unlikely to want to get involved, preferring to remain neutral – they want to take over the world – not destroy it …….
    TopPredator and JagLite like this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by TopPredator View Post
    I went back and read my original post and realized I had used the word “exciting”. I changed the word to scary because it was scary. The warning stated that we were minutes from impact. Nicole was extremely upset even an hour afterwards.
    I don't blame you I'm pissed and I'm in Arizona but I'll be on the NorthShore first of March

Why the hell would they notify if there is literally nothing that can be done

Just remember all "warnings" will be fake remember how incompetent all government is they will never see it coming

Now if you hear a nuke hit Guam grab some sea kayaks and paddle out ASAP
    TopPredator and JagLite like this.
    "It's Like Warm Apple Pie"

Hidden Content

It funny (or maybe not) but I forgot you were vacationing and posting from Oahu.
    Ballistic Missile Warning in Maryland (thought I????).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links