What drives these fools?
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: What drives these fools?

What drives these fools?

Over the years on this forum we have had numerous individuals sign up and start posting all sorts of off color threads. This time it comes from Sri Lanka.

I don't get what it is these asshats get out of infiltrating an otherwise formal and informative forum. Makes absolutely no sense to me and seems almost as if these idiots have just learned a new, English, language or found a new interpretation program and just have too much time to waste in their useless lives.

We as a collective group need very little moderator input but then along comes some jerk that decides he needs to slip in under the radar and slide in some totally ignorant crap that none of us want to be bothered with. Too bad the Moderators attempt to be forgiving and at first give a fair warning. Then they have to waste more time with a one week ban of such individuals. If that does not straighten them out they finally have to permanently ban the idiot at which point that same idiot signs up under some new name and it all begins again.

I do wish one of these dickheads would give us some good reason as to why they do this dumb stuff. What pleasure do they derive from it?

Good job Mods and too bad you have to be bothered with such childish garbage.

GaryL
    troll, littletommy, Ken and 2 others like this.
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

To be honest Gary – between LT and myself, we permanently banned over 100 accounts last year – identified as spammers by their IP’s. Some joker will try to get the names to stick, then sells the list – we snatch them out at the point of registration before they can be disruptive

I think LT got more than I did – we had a competition going at one point

All this goes on unseen in the background, moving posts to the right area etc – reporting site problems to the powers that be

To deal with “uppity” members takes up just 1% of our time – so it’s the mods that should be thanking you guys for that ……
    troll, Rockit, Fred and 6 others like this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Perhaps they are seeking their 15 seconds of fame. Anyhow thanks everyone for keeping this place from going into the sewer.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
    Perhaps they are seeking their 15 seconds of fame. Anyhow thanks everyone for keeping this place from going into the sewer.
    That is about what I am thinking. Any Attention to their useless lives is better than No Attention.

I recently joined a fur trappers forum and my request to join had to be approved by the forum owner. It was a bit weird but very smart. The owner contacted me to answer a few questions before approving my login. Apparently he gets a lot of the Anti Trapping lunatics trying to join so they can login and start flame wars. I don't fur trap but I don't deny them the right to enjoy their sport. Lots of discussions on that site that are associated with trapping but also fishing and hunting discussions.

GaryL
    Be Decisive! Right or Wrong just make a decision. ​ The road of life is paved with flat squirrels that couldn't make a decision.

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
    If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

1987 Yamaha BW350 Big Wheel
    2017 Snowdog Track sled tow motor for ice fishing
    Kubota BX2370 Subcompact tractor with snow blower
    Wilderness System Ride 115 fishing Kayaks

My guess is trolls have no where else to vent their frustration so they take the cowardly route of doing it online. They're likely bullied IRL and possibly isolated. When they're not aggravating me I kinda feel bad for them. In their own way they are likely victims that are lashing out unaware of their own motivations.

In this particular case, the guy was mad because I had him remove a couple things in the past and he never quite got over it and had to keep pushing buttons until we couldn't stand it anymore. It's for the good of the forum that we don't let garbage be posted here. The forum is what we make of it and it takes all of us to do that. What kind of forum would you prefer here?
    Purple, Xracer, grewen and 4 others like this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Think you guys do a great job keeping the forum civil, and the b.s. down.
    The spam is probably some poor,sob in a third world country , packed into a sweatshop with a computer in front of him,literally nothing better to do, and no other way to make a buck
    littletommy, Xracer and Ken like this.

This fool is driven by a TW200, CB500X, Sebring, and Dakota.

Quote Originally Posted by old w/?? View Post
    This fool is driven by a TW200, CB500X, Sebring, and Dakota.
    Some fools are ok fools. Just remember I maybe crazy but I'm not stupid!
    littletommy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    To be honest Gary – between LT and myself, we permanently banned over 100 accounts last year – identified as spammers by their IP’s. Some joker will try to get the names to stick, then sells the list – we snatch them out at the point of registration before they can be disruptive

I think LT got more than I did – we had a competition going at one point

All this goes on unseen in the background, moving posts to the right area etc – reporting site problems to the powers that be

To deal with “uppity” members takes up just 1% of our time – so it’s the mods that should be thanking you guys for that ……
    thanks LT and Purple
    Purple, littletommy, Ken and 3 others like this.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links