Life & what we imagine
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: Life & what we imagine

Life & what we imagine

Am rolling around to my 69th year on the planet. Can't say it has been a smooth ride, or always fun. As one racks up the years, you come to realize, it is what it IS. This is not to suggest that everyday one is likely to walk looking at all the cracks in the sidewalk, not at ALL, but it is a hill that sometimes requires 'first-gear'. This morning (Valentines Day) I gave Saskia outward indicators or my respect, appreciation and LOVE for her. I said, 'Happy Halloween', here you are. You likely chuckle, reasonable, we did as well. Unfortunately, as most of you 'older' folks realize, this may be a dark cloud on my horizon. Not sure what's up, or what I can/will do about it. Passed my first test for Alzheimer's last week and will be be speaking to a Neurologist in a couple of weeks. Likely for another test and an assessment of my MRI and the possibility of Parkinson's. Not looking for sympathy, just needed to think 'out-loud'. Mentioned recently in a post, "sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug". Perception is, your choice. If you can't remember if you just showered, feel your hair. If it is wet, you likely have just showered (). In any event, I blame you folks for making me think of all those weird TW mods. Take care.
    littletommy, Tweaker, Ken and 18 others like this.
    Take care my Friend.........

Not sure exactly what you are going through Gerry, but always know I love ya bro and if you ever just want to talk to a friend and unload, I'm here for you anytime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerry View Post
    Am rolling around to my 69th year on the planet. Can't say it has been a smooth ride, or always fun. As one racks up the years, you come to realize, it is what it IS. This is not to suggest that everyday one is likely to walk looking at all the cracks in the sidewalk, not at ALL, but it is a hill that sometimes requires 'first-gear'. This morning (Valentines Day) I gave Saskia outward indicators or my respect, appreciation and LOVE for her. I said, 'Happy Halloween', here you are. You likely chuckle, reasonable, we did as well. Unfortunately, as most of you 'older' folks realize, this may be a dark cloud on my horizon. Not sure what's up, or what I can/will do about it. Passed my first test for Alzheimer's last week and will be be speaking to a Neurologist in a couple of weeks. Likely for another test and an assessment of my MRI and the possibility of Parkinson's. Not looking for sympathy, just needed to think 'out-loud'. Mentioned recently in a post, "sometimes you're the windshield, sometimes the bug". Perception is, your choice. If you can't remember if you just showered, feel your hair. If it is wet, you likely have just showered (). In any event, I blame you folks for making me think of all those weird TW mods. Take care.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Ken
    Hopefully the docs can hook you up with something that helps. Medical advances are always getting better. My back was hurt so bad at one point I thought I may possibly end up not walking. I did heal up. That is very upsetting not knowing what tomorrow brings. Hang in there and PM if you need to talk.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Leisure Time Larry's Avatar
    Gerry, happy birthday! You said 69, hehe. What can I say, you are a source of knowledge, humor, naked picture fear, and you are held in a position of the utmost respect here. I wish you the best, my friend, on life's bumps in the road, whether those be on a TW, an XT or in an MRI tube. "When in doubt, throttle out."
    - Leisure Time Larry -
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

2004 TW200, 13-55 gearing, Shinko 241, Race Tech Emulators, Procycle front springs, Works Performance rear shock, Emgo handguards, Luckybike mirror risers, Ken Sean DS foldable mirrors, 30mm Tusk bar risers, Seat Concepts, Kick Starter kit, Plasti-dip camo coat, Cycle Pumps, Ricochet Skid Plate, flood and spot LED pod lights, Sena, Garmin etrex 20 GPS, IMS 313114 folding shifter

good luck Gerry, for what ever comes tommorrow.
    littletommy, SanDue, Ken and 1 others like this.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

I feel your pain Gerry!. Did an MRI on my MR brain today. This is the song I was thinking during the test! Ha Dirts a Flyen SanDue

Last edited by SanDue; 02-14-2018 at 10:00 PM.
    Ken, littletommy, Fred and 5 others like this.

frozen wasteland of the barren north, Yukon Territory, Canada
    OM peace Gerry, you are the naked truth! From dust we came...
    littletommy likes this.

Happy Halloween Gerry!
    We all slip our clutch briefly every now and then, this need not signal imminent arrival of the dark cloud.
    Monitor this but do not obcess over it ?
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

Best of luck Jerry.
    Beauty is as beauty does.
    If it works good, it's beautiful.

Gerry - that's still no excuse for the naked pictures you posted earlier (I'm still in therapy over those) .....

Don't stress over this particular slip of the tongue - you'll be fine - sometimes fear of the possible is worse than the actual truth (I've made worse slip ups in my thirties) ......
    littletommy likes this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links