Woo-Hoo! I Can See...
Close

For the first time in about four weeks, I can see the outline of the foothills that are a couple miles away. For the last three weeks, most days I haven't even been able to see the house on the hill a half mile away. I can even see blue skies and clouds. Things we take for granted...
    The value of the internet is that when you're wrong someone will immediately correct you, and when you're right, someone will immediately correct you". Lizrdbrth

That pretty much mirrors my thoughts from a few years back. You think it will never end, then one day it does.

Glad you and yours came through unscathed.

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Powdercoated '87 frame, extended swingarm, YZ fork legs, ATV tire, 14/55, XT350 tank, spliced quick-release seat, disc brake conversion, beeg headlight, beeger rack, Lizrdcooler, Lizrdventz and bunch of other stuff all covered in invisible ink.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Shasta County - In the Shadow of Lassen Peak
    Quote Originally Posted by lizrdbrth View Post
    That pretty much mirrors my thoughts from a few years back. You think it will never end, then one day it does.

Glad you and yours came through unscathed.
    Ditto here - we had flames within an eighth of a mile of our home a few years ago and had been ordered to evacuate - it is such a joy when it ends and the rains finally come.

Sponosred Links