Prayer for Gene's Cancer Surgery (Excalibur)
Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Prayer for Gene's Cancer Surgery (Excalibur)

Prayer for Gene's Cancer Surgery (Excalibur)

Dear Lord Jesus,

We lift up our friend and brother Gene to you. Please be with him and guide the doctors during this surgery. Give them wisdom and we pray for the complete success in the removal of this cancer.

You are the Great Healer!! Thank you Lord!!

"Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise." ~ Jeremiah 17:14

"Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven." ~ James 5:14-15

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

"Surely he took up our pain and bore our suffering, yet we considered him punished by God, stricken by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds we are healed." ~ Isaiah 53:4-5

"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the LORD" ~ Jeremiah 30:17

“See now that I myself am he! There is no god besides me. I put to death and I bring to life, I have wounded and I will heal, and no one can deliver out of my hand." ~ Deuteronomy 32:39

"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place." ~ 2 Chronicles 7:14-15
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

Tommy if it's Ok I'd like to add Eagle Mike to our prayer list. Some of you may know him from all the farkles he makes for KLR's.

No problem at all bro!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xracer View Post
    Tommy if it's Ok I'd like to add Eagle Mike to our prayer list. Some of you may know him from all the farkles he makes for KLR's.
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Thinking of both for a speedy recovery.
    Hidden Content Sold...Oct 2018......'01 F650GS

LT has contacted me for and up-date and I can happily report that I survived the 2 hour procedure in the Operating room at the VA hospitol.

As a result of this exploreatory procedure into the airways of my left lung using a gps remote controlled device ( some type of Scope ) that was also capable of taking biopsy's, It has been determinde visually that the cancer appears not to have made it to my lymph node system. Which would of resulted in chemo for that, as well as radiation for the origional small area of detected cancer.

These were the only two treatment options available in my case as it has been determined that I am not a good candiate for any type of actual surgery to correct or remove any of this as I do very poorly when it comes to my lungs due to the COPD. I also have a very bad past history with general anastesia when it comes to getting me breathing back on my own again after ventolator is removed. ( this has in the past resulted in rather long stays in ICU following past shoulder and hernia surgeies. )

I go in Monday afternoon for a "Pet Scan " with radiation to make sure any other hot spots are absent before I once again get put back on a Radiation Schedule.

Should all be clear other than the original area of cancer, I'm being given a 90-95 % chance of complete ellimination of this cancer issue.

Please continue to wish me luck with the Pet Scan as that is the only thing possibly standing between me and the radiation treatmnets I'm now looking forward to to cure all of this hopefully once and for all.

Gene Carroll aka: excalibur
    Last edited by excalibur; 03-17-2018 at 12:35 PM.
    Fred, Ken, sub251 and 11 others like this.
    2010 TW 200 Dual Sport
    2017 Harley Softail Slim w/110 Cubic Inch Screamin' Eagle engine
    2005 Yamaha 450 Kodiak 4x4 Quad

Best wishes Gene. That is a pleasantly optimistic prognosis given the circumstances. Really hopes it works out well.
    2003 TW200 "Betty Boop"
    2006 TW200 "Nibbler", a.k.a. “Mr.Gizmo"
    Hidden Content All Things Considered I’ld Rather Be Motorcycling

we are thinking of you, good luck
    littletommy, Ken, SanDue and 1 others like this.
    Greg

2019 honda cb500x
    2018 honda grom
    2018 suzuki dr200

Thanks Gene and Thank You Jesus!!
    Dryden-Tdub, Ken, SanDue and 4 others like this.

Will light a candle for both tonite.
    Ken, littletommy, SanDue and 2 others like this.

Ken
    Sounds good so far Gene. Hang in there. We'll see you on the TW soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponosred Links