Sarasota road rage
Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Sarasota road rage

Sarasota road rage

Video shows the biker having words with a driver who then tried to kill him.
    Driver was an illegal alien and the police want to deport him.
    I think he should pay for the injuries he caused and serve time. Then get deported.
    It was on this mornings news.

Driver Slams Into Motorcycle During Road Rage Incident [VIDEO] | 101.5 WBNQ-FM
    Ken likes this.
    Phelonius

Brutal to watch although it looks as if the biker was not seriously hurt. There are so many nut jobs out there confrontation may not always be the best move and although I do not the back story it is obvious the bikers anger then enraged the driver. As a kid I was told by my peers to always walk away from confrontation, not always easy to do but how many have suffered the consequences from not doing just that? Now that being said I have myself been a part of road rage in my younger days but it was always car to car.....not car to bike because it is obvious who has the upper hand in that battle. I do hope the driver of the car is severely punished for such reckless behavior.
    koolhandlinc and Ken like this.
    Hidden Content Sold...Oct 2018......'01 F650GS

How do you know the driver of the car was an illegal alien?
    Ken likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Ban cars. These cars are dangerous when used as weapons. It's not the drivers fault, it's the cars fault. Sue the car manufacturer.

I'm glad the motorcycle driver didn't appear to be hurt real bad but I don't have a ton of sympathy for him either. As Miaugi mentions, avoidance may well have be the best way out...for both driver & rider.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

The thing about this is how dumb it is to rage while on a bike. Car to Bike? Bikes loose.... don't be a looser. Ride away. Be friendly whenever possible.
    TW200 number 2. 2018 1.1 miles when I picked it up.

“Hendrickson (the biker) has an extensive history of traffic violations that include speeding, careless driving, leaving the scene of an accident without giving information, operating a motorcycle between lanes, failure to stop at a red light, following too closely, and other violations dating back over 10 years.
    His criminal charges involved theft in 2008 and 2011 and he was charged with burglary with assault in 2003. His recent brushes with law enforcement were for traffic-related incidents.”
    Video: Car hits Sarasota biker after confrontation - News - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - Sarasota, FL

Some more “attitude” here - Sarasota biker considers himself lucky to be alive after scary
    admiral, troll, Gulfrider and 2 others like this.
    (Warning - Forum may contain nuts) ...... Hidden Content

TW200 - 1998 - Japanese import - 7000 miles on the clock - TW225 Special Edition 2007
    - Hidden Content

That biker is the kind of idiot who gives motorcyclists a bad name. That last video shows his poor thinking and reasoning. He provoked his own trouble.
    ”Everything You Know is Wrong”

” How Can You Be in Two Places at Once When You Are Nowhere at All?”

Twin 2014 TW200's made side by side on the assembly line, Moose rear racks, Protaper ATV high bars, DG oval pipes, kick starters, rejetted carbs, 130 main jets, 2 -3 -.020 shims on the needles and @ 2 1/2 turns on the pilot screw, #34 pilot jets, Acerbis hand guards, Shinko 241 front tires, modified Krator foot pegs, 14-55t sprockets, Ricochet skid plates and 90 degree fuel filters.

Perhaps He learned something and will think of his young child before acting out.
    admiral and Ken like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    “Hendrickson (the biker) has an extensive history of traffic violations that include speeding, careless driving, leaving the scene of an accident without giving information, operating a motorcycle between lanes, failure to stop at a red light, following too closely, and other violations dating back over 10 years.
    His criminal charges involved theft in 2008 and 2011 and he was charged with burglary with assault in 2003. His recent brushes with law enforcement were for traffic-related incidents.”
    Video: Car hits Sarasota biker after confrontation - News - Sarasota Herald-Tribune - Sarasota, FL

Some more “attitude” here - Sarasota biker considers himself lucky to be alive after scary
    Yep, this biker is a complete trash and while I don't want to see bikers get hit. This pos had it coming. Trash meets trash. This was on our local news days ago and people will of course if they are a biker support him. NOT, he has a rap sheet prolly as long as the illegal. Lucky he didn't get shot. Banging on someones car down here will... get you shot. Castle law , your car falls under it. But like others have said, just walk away, I've had more then my fair share of idiots, just count your blessings, bite your tongue.
    admiral, Xracer, Miaugi and 3 others like this.
    2005 TW200
    2007 Sportster 1200

Quote Originally Posted by Gulfrider View Post
    Yep, this biker is a complete trash and while I don't want to see bikers get hit. This pos had it coming. Trash meets trash. This was on our local news days ago and people will of course if they are a biker support him. NOT, he has a rap sheet prolly as long as the illegal. Lucky he didn't get shot. Banging on someones car down here will... get you shot. Castle law , your car falls under it. But like others have said, just walk away, I've had more then my fair share of idiots, just count your blessings, bite your tongue.
    The "illegal"? I ask again, how do you know the driver of the car is an illegal alien? Everything I have read or heard says they do not have a positive identity on the driver. Has there been some news I am not aware of? Did they catch him?
    Last edited by sibyrnes; 04-12-2018 at 12:07 PM.
    Ken likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponosred Links