Possible very nice 2010 with about 600 miles at this point may be avaliable soon
Close

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By JerseyJeeper
  • 1 Post By littletommy
  • 1 Post By admiral
  • 1 Post By JerseyJeeper

Thread: Possible very nice 2010 with about 600 miles at this point may be avaliable soon

Possible very nice 2010 with about 600 miles at this point may be avaliable soon

I got the results of my tests concerning my lung cancer and the possible routes to take at this point at the VA hosp. in Portland on Monday to find out they had let it go for to long to grow during an additional 6 months without any Ct;s to check it out during that period....This was done to let it get large enough to insure it could be treated with the 5 simple high intensity radiation treatments they had planed to handle it..

Now we find it's big enough for radiation BUT has changed from very early stage 1 immediately to being stage 3A, as it has made it to a very dangerous "Key" lymp node in the center of my chest.

Actually after 4 weeks of strenous workout consisting of miles daily while walking on a Silver Sneakers tread mill with 3.5 to 4.5 % incline ( and actual stairs involved, ) ( I found out that because of my COPD, ) I failed the test that might have allowed an operation to remove my upper lobe and the associated lymph nodes contained in it.

Now, when I asked "How Long and what percect of success rate I have ? Instead of the answer of 90-95# total eradication I was given when first discovered and discussed, I'm now getting a 20% chance of making it 24 months from my Chemo team.

My bike is beautiful, well taken care of with ricochet skid plate, Protaper Hi-ATV bars and P/T grips, hand guards, DMO foot pegs, A Cycle Racks rear rack with nicely attached, heavy and lockable brand new short Rigid storage box, a new Shinko 241 front tire , and new Interstate Battery and a like new DG stainless Performance muffler and type O slip in quiet cone. ( will include a like new stock exhaust, stock bars and stock skid plate with the purchase )

I bought it in Nov of last year @ a very good price from P/O who since buying it, has had his left ankle and part of his foot fused preventing him from riding and shifting it due to a car accident. I have an honest additional $1000 into it since purchase. I'm going to suggest the wife put it up for slightly below $4000. does that sound like a reasonable price?

If future health allows after 6 weeks of daily radiation and once weekly chemo infussion. I plan to take it out 3-4 short trips with a grand daughter and 2 college bound grandsons this summer to do some camping with each (seperately )as I have a small Scamp Travel Trailer limiting the number of campers sharing it ) for a week of riding back roads and un-explored trails in the Gifford Pinchot Natl. Forrest this summer. for a period with g-pa I hope they never forget.... I will be on the Tdub and they will at different times, be riding a beautiful 78 Honda Trail 90 I just got together with its new completely fresh top end.

I just wish all of the younger kids still too small to ride at this time, could also experience a similar with time with me....

Anyway, when the time comes, I will have left my wife directions on how to find this place and log on with my name and password to put it in the classfieds... if she has difficulty ? I would hope a couple of you guys will jump in and show her how to list it.
    The bike will be located very close to Woodland WA right off of I-5 about 18 miles North of Vanouver Wa.

With only a touch screen tablet, I have no way or knowledge of how to tell her to post pictures here but she can send them by email when given an address.

Thanks, Gene Carroll aka: excalibur
    Last edited by excalibur; 04-26-2018 at 12:13 AM.
    2010 TW 200 Dual Sport
    2017 Harley Softail Slim w/110 Cubic Inch Screamin' Eagle engine
    2005 Yamaha 450 Kodiak 4x4 Quad

Wishing you the very best Gene!
    littletommy likes this.
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

Still praying for ya bro!!
    JerseyJeeper likes this.
    1st John 1:9
    If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

John 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:17
    For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Hidden Content <<<Click here. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    TW200Forum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by excalibur View Post
    I got the results of my tests concerning my lung cancer and the possible routes to take at this point at the VA hosp. in Portland on Monday to find out they had let it go for to long to grow during an additional 6 months without any Ct;s to check it out during that period....This was done to let it get large enough to insure it could be treated with the 5 simple high intensity radiation treatments they had planed to handle it..

Now we find it's big enough for radiation BUT has changed from very early stage 1 immediately to being stage 3A, as it has made it to a very dangerous "Key" lymp node in the center of my chest.

Actually after 4 weeks of strenous workout consisting of miles daily while walking on a Silver Sneakers tread mill with 3.5 to 4.5 % incline ( and actual stairs involved, ) ( I found out that because of my COPD, ) I failed the test that might have allowed an operation to remove my upper lobe and the associated lymph nodes contained in it.

Now, when I asked "How Long and what percect of success rate I have ? Instead of the answer of 90-95# total eradication I was given when first discovered and discussed, I'm now getting a 20% chance of making it 24 months from my Chemo team.

My bike is beautiful, well taken care of with ricochet skid plate, Protaper Hi-ATV bars and P/T grips, hand guards, DMO foot pegs, A Cycle Racks rear rack with nicely attached, heavy and lockable brand new short Rigid storage box, a new Shinko 241 front tire , and new Interstate Battery and a like new DG stainless Performance muffler and type O slip in quiet cone. ( will include a like new stock exhaust, stock bars and stock skid plate with the purchase )

I bought it in Nov of last year @ a very good price from P/O who since buying it, has had his left ankle and part of his foot fused preventing him from riding and shifting it due to a car accident. I have an honest additional $1000 into it since purchase. I'm going to suggest the wife put it up for slightly below $4000. does that sound like a reasonable price?

If future health allows after 6 weeks of daily radiation and once weekly chemo infussion. I plan to take it out 3-4 short trips with a grand daughter and 2 college bound grandsons this summer to do some camping with each (seperately )as I have a small Scamp Travel Trailer limiting the number of campers sharing it ) for a week of riding back roads and un-explored trails in the Gifford Pinchot Natl. Forrest this summer. for a period with g-pa I hope they never forget.... I will be on the Tdub and they will at different times, be riding a beautiful 78 Honda Trail 90 I just got together with its new completely fresh top end.

I just wish all of the younger kids still too small to ride at this time, could also experience a similar with time with me....

Anyway, when the time comes, I will have left my wife directions on how to find this place and log on with my name and password to put it in the classfieds... if she has difficulty ? I would hope a couple of you guys will jump in and show her how to list it.
    The bike will be located very close to Woodland WA right off of I-5 about 18 miles North of Vanouver Wa.

With only a touch screen tablet, I have no way or knowledge of how to tell her to post pictures here but she can send them by email when given an address.

Thanks, Gene Carroll aka: excalibur

This was hard to read as it saddens me to hear of your prognosis. Despite the bull kicking you in the nuts news, you still sound very positive which will not only help your spirits but also the family around you.

I hope (pray) your chemo team is wrong and you'll be asking us when the next TW200 Snake River Jump is gonna be so you can join us.

Stay Strong Gene Carroll!
    littletommy likes this.
    Hidden Content A ride in the woods helps me relax and release tension. The fact I'm dragging a body should be entirely irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by admiral View Post
    This was hard to read as it saddens me to hear of your prognosis. Despite the bull kicking you in the nuts news, you still sound very positive which will not only help your spirits but also the family around you.

I hope (pray) your chemo team is wrong and you'll be asking us when the next TW200 Snake River Jump is gonna be so you can join us.

Stay Strong Gene Carroll!

+10 !
    littletommy likes this.
    Husqvarna TE300i Fuel Injected 2-Stroke 2019
    Yamaha XT225 - 1999 Serow
    Yamaha TW200Z - 2010
    Yamaha BW200 Electric Start! - 1986
    Yamaha TTR225R - 2003
    Husqvarna 701 Enduro - 2017
    Kawasaki Prairie 650 - 2002

Sponosred Links